+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello fellow members , I just had my interview five days ago , and it went well , the officer couldn’t make a decision until she had a couple
Extra docs which we provided the next day .
And yesterday my GcKey says : Sept 7 , You completed your interview .
@armoured does that mean that it was a positive decision or …?
Sounds positive based on you getting the pre-arrival a few days after the interview. Not that I have any more information than anyone else here.

Next steps would/should be DM and PPR, yes.

Reactions: Usr1997

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
C
Yes it was a virtual interview !

They were mostly questions from my application , i think they wanted to check for consistency in information .

the interviewer also sprinkled in questions about our relationship , but nothing we didn’t provide in the application package .

and i just received Pre-arrival today . I would think DM and PPR are next !?

thanks
Congrats...which vo?

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Hlw guys, I got a ghost update today and found that my background check has gone to in process... after how many days can I expect Dm nd ppr?? I rcvd pre arrival on 12th August though

Mbaldwin

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
FAM
Thanks! Yes, New Delhi VO.
Maybe silly question, but does pre-arrival mean it’s approved? My status says ‘decision made’ and I received a pre-arrival letter today, but it doesn’t actually say ‘approved’. Thanks!

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Maybe silly question, but does pre-arrival mean it’s approved? My status says ‘decision made’ and I received a pre-arrival letter today, but it doesn’t actually say ‘approved’. Thanks!
A pre-arrival services letter means that you have passed the review of the eligibility step. Decision-made means your application has either been rejected or approved (I believe and wish it to be approved), which means your background check is also completed. Probably you will get a passport request (PPR) soon.
By the way, my application was also received by IRCC on November 13, 2020, and I received AOR 1 on April 22, 2021, and medical passed on April 29, 2021 (biometrics also matched from the previous TRV). Since that time no update. Wish everybody's visa get processedd as soon as possible.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
A pre-arrival services letter means that you have passed the review of the eligibility step. Decision-made means your application has either been rejected or approved (I believe and wish it to be approved), which means your background check is also completed. Probably you will get a passport request (PPR) soon.
By the way, my application was also received by IRCC on November 13, 2020, and I received AOR 1 on April 22, 2021, and medical passed on April 29, 2021 (biometrics also matched from the previous TRV). Since that time no update. Wish everybody's visa get processedd as soon as possible.
is the sponsor living in canada or abroad

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Hi all,

I am so excruciatingly close to getting COPR, but have hit a communication snag between the CPC-Ottawa office and the Sydney, Australia VO.

We have previously received PPR from the Australian VO on August 2nd, but relocated to Canada prior to this. I did my due diligence by updating my address on my profile, sending multiple webforms as well as calling IRCC advising of my relocation to Canada and my need to get landed virtually, all to get the "we need your information" automated reply from webforms.

Today, I received a "final notice" for PPR to provide documents, but it still came from the Australian VO! :( So my application has been sitting stagnant at the Australian VO for 30 days, while I have relocated to Canada and called/webformed IRCC to make sure this information has been relayed for my application.

Is there any other possible thing I can do from my end to ensure this doesn't affect our application?

I am going to call IRCC tomorrow and will update the situation here.

Any help and/or suggestions would be great too.

Cheers all.

Savithaks

Feb 4, 2021
Hello All,
Any idea how long it might take to get PPR once the status is changed to decision made in eCAS?
The status in eCAS shows "DECISION MADE" however in GCkey it says background and eligibility check is still in progress.
Please suggest here.

Tanvi Arora

Feb 3, 2021
Hello Everyone, I have a question regarding outland sponsorship program.
My ECAS status states Decision made. Anyone knows how long for Passport request and How long it takes to receive the passport after PR visa stamping.
I live in Doha, Qatar. Thank you.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello All,
Any idea how long it might take to get PPR once the status is changed to decision made in eCAS?
The status in eCAS shows "DECISION MADE" however in GCkey it says background and eligibility check is still in progress.
Please suggest here.
Try contacting the MP and see once It says DM they are done with it and either approved or denied. So definitely you just waiting till they ready so you could either chill or MP

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
AOR: Apr 3rd
Medical request :14 Medical done on May 21st still no updates on file about medical, please if anyone else on the same please advise, I have sent webform still no reply , Biometric also done and its updated on file but no updates on medical since the request came even though confirmed with medical lab they have sent the test results, please advise anybody about this.

Please advise does medical takes this long to process ?

frange

May 25, 2018
AOR: Apr 3rd
Medical request :14 Medical done on May 21st still no updates on file about medical, please if anyone else on the same please advise, I have sent webform still no reply , Biometric also done and its updated on file but no updates on medical since the request came even though confirmed with medical lab they have sent the test results, please advise anybody about this.

Please advise does medical takes this long to process ?
Is your file processed by Mexico?

They are so slow.

My medical and police certificate were received on May 22.... Nothing since then, any update till now.

I sent a copy of the medical result even I know that the medical center sent it by e-medical... Nothing.