+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi everyone
Today my husband received an email saying ' We are pleased to confirm on the reception of your document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.'
Is this AOR 2 ?
What is meant by Responsible office? Does it mean Visa office?
My time line is
App received: 4 November 2020
AOR 1 : 13 April, 2021
ECAS : 15 April, 2021
Started processing BC: 15 April
No sponsor approval yet
No medical n biometric request yet.
looks like an AOR2

Amna Shahzad

Feb 7, 2021
Hi all,
Timeline as follows:

Application Received Nov 30, 2020
AOR1: Feb 28, 2021
ECAS: Feb 28, 2021
Biometric Request : Feb 27, 2021
Medical Request :
Sponsor Approval : March 1 ,2021
Moved to Visa Office : London Visa Office
Medical passed :
AOR 2 :
Pre-arrival letter :
Decision Made :
PPR :
COPR :
Landed :
i m from pakistan i also dont get medical request do u have idea how much time it tke to get approval

Mbaldwin

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi ! We did, and from what I've gathered on this forum, others in the same situation had their application sent to Beijing VO. I believe you can call IRCC to figure out where your application was sent out.
Any idea if Beijing is one of the quicker or slower processing centres? Maybe I don’t want to know the answer to that!! Haha

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Any idea if Beijing is one of the quicker or slower processing centres? Maybe I don’t want to know the answer to that!! Haha
So far, it isn't going as fast as I would like for our application haha but Beijing seems to be working through applications at an OK pace considering the situation right now, which is honestly all we can hope.

Reactions: Mbaldwin

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Question regarding medical exam, if a medical exam is done do we have to upload the document to GCKey or it's been sent by the medical center and automatically updated?

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
PA's application status changed from 'in process to 'application received'. Does it mean it is received at secondary visa office? We have received AOR, SA and Medical so far. Thank you!

Singh123498

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
PA's application status changed from 'in process to 'application received'. Does it mean it is received at secondary visa office? We have received AOR, SA and Medical so far. Thank you!
You will get new line on your PR application stating when they start processing your application, it might happened 2 times where status will change from in process to application received back to in process.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
which visa office

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
How long it takes to update the medical status?
The clinic told me within 7-10 working days they will be sending my medical exam results to CIC. Not sure if it’s the same for you, could be different from clinic to clinic?

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
G'day all!

Submitted my biometrics in Australia last week or so and submitted further documentation, but have since received correspondence that I'm required to also supply an email from CIC regarding submitting documents.

Has anyone received this email after submitting biometrics? And if so, how long afterwards did you receive it?

Cheers