+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Singh123498

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone ,

There's a second line on my ecas that reads "We've started processing your application on 20 April 2021 .
Having received AOR1 and SA , is that how they're signifying AOR2? is it not supposed to be through Writing ?
Did you receive any email ?

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
They're a speedy bunch with first half of November applications now thankfully!

Just received my medical request two days after biometrics. Timeline below.

Application Received Nov 6, 2020
AOR1: April 19, 2021
ECAS: ??
Biometric Request : April 21, 2021
Medical Request : April 23, 2021
Sponsor Approval : -
Moved to Visa Office : -
Medical passed :
AOR 2 :
Pre-arrival letter :
Decision Made :
PPR :
COPR :
Landed :

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
They're a speedy bunch with first half of November applications now thankfully!

Just received my medical request two days after biometrics. Timeline below.

Application Received Nov 6, 2020
AOR1: April 19, 2021
ECAS: ??
Biometric Request : April 21, 2021
Medical Request : April 23, 2021
Sponsor Approval : -
Moved to Visa Office : -
Medical passed :
AOR 2 :
Pre-arrival letter :
Decision Made :
PPR :
COPR :
Landed :
Nice!

we are still waiting for new police reports and hopefully will resume things going in the beginning of may....

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
hi Everyone recently got our medical request .

timeline :

Application received : Nov 20 2020
AOR 1 : feb 21 2021
SA : feb 22 2021
Biometrics: Exempt
AOR2 : April 21st 2021 ( Ecas )
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medics Approved :
PreArrival :
COPR:
PPR:

Reactions: KCtoCA and aronnok

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
hi Everyone recently got our medical request .

timeline :

Application received : Nov 20 2020
AOR 1 : feb 21 2021
SA : feb 22 2021
Biometrics: Exempt
AOR2 : April 21st 2021 ( Ecas )
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medics Approved :
PreArrival :
COPR:
PPR:
which visa office

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone received a letter asking to provide "police certificates of countries in which they've spent more than 6 months since they were 18 " ?

I ask because i had initialy provided my certificates although i acknowledge that the initial ones are expired(submitted them 6 months ago upon app submission) , It's unclear if they want up to date ones or if there might be a certificate missing ..... Just want to know if anyone had a similar experience .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Has anyone received a letter asking to provide "police certificates of countries in which they've spent more than 6 months since they were 18 " ?

I ask because i had initialy provided my certificates although i acknowledge that the initial ones are expired(submitted them 6 months ago upon app submission) , It's unclear if they want up to date ones or if there might be a certificate missing ..... Just want to know if anyone had a similar experience .
They will usually ask if submitted ones are expired. Did you already receive AOR or others like biometrics, etc?

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
They will usually ask if submitted ones are expired. Did you already receive AOR or others like biometrics, etc?
Yes I received AOR1&2 SA , Medical Request a couple of days ago .

Is that how they ask for new ones ?the letter didn't say that the ones on file are expired (although they are ) so i just wanted to make sure .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes I received AOR1&2 SA , Medical Request a couple of days ago .

Is that how they ask for new ones ?the letter didn't say that the ones on file are expired (although they are ) so i just wanted to make sure .
Sorry, I should have been clear, they'll ask for new ones if they believe they're necessary. (The whole concept of 'expired' , well, let's just not go there).

I asked about whether you got the AOR already for a slightly different reason - if they decided that the file was incomplete (like you'd not submitted some critical police clearance) they would have returned it.

So basically now that they've accepted it as complete, if they think something is missing now or needs to be updated, they'll ask and you shouldn't have any reason to worry.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Sorry, I should have been clear, they'll ask for new ones if they believe they're necessary. (The whole concept of 'expired' , well, let's just not go there).

I asked about whether you got the AOR already for a slightly different reason - if they decided that the file was incomplete (like you'd not submitted some critical police clearance) they would have returned it.

So basically now that they've accepted it as complete, if they think something is missing now or needs to be updated, they'll ask and you shouldn't have any reason to worry.
Oh I see ,I appreciate your input on the matter I've already applied for new police certificates . I just want to not take chances .
cic has been disappointing lately