+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
How many here have received the SA confirmation without mentioning which VO the application will be moved to?
I called IRCC but they said it’s still in Sydney and the secondary office is Beijing. I am not sure if that means it would be moved to Beijing VO.
PA is from India
It is mentioned that my application will be moved to Ankara VO on my SA letter, but I wrote webform to update my address, I got the answer that we received your request and inform Beijing VO where your application is! while I hadn't received any letter or email about changing my VO.

• Wow
Reactions: aronnok

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
It is mentioned that my application will be moved to Ankara VO on my SA letter, but I wrote webform to update my address, I got the answer that we received your request and inform Beijing VO where your application is! while I hadn't received any letter or email about changing my VO.
We r in the same situation. When we sent webform to Singapore VO they replied our application is not processing by them. But our previous mail said that it will be transferred to Singapore VO. Moreover, application is in transit(what's that mean!) and asked to contact with Guangzhou VO while we hadn’t got any email about changing vo. Don't know what happing there. Its frustrating!

Reactions: aronnok

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
soo they replied to my immg consultant that our file is not in their system yet. still been nothing since Nov 6 2020 ;(

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
anybody had their file moved to Singapore? We haven't received medical or bio-metric request, all december applicants are receiving them. is it depends on the local VOs?

Dec 1, 2020
HI All ,I have my File receive date 20 NOV 2020 and I got AOR on 19th FEB 2021. Nothing after that . no BIL or medical request . Should I call and enquire from them ?I see all are getting BIL and Medical within 2 weeks or less from AOR.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
HI All ,I have my File receive date 20 NOV 2020 and I got AOR on 19th FEB 2021. Nothing after that . no BIL or medical request . Should I call and enquire from them ?I see all are getting BIL and Medical within 2 weeks or less from AOR.
welcome on board :)

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Guys, help me on this one.. I got into an argument with hubby lol so, I am a Canadian citizen but living in Russia atm with my husband. We applied for sponsorship Outland. If both of us are here, does it make us wait longer than those ppl, who are living in different countries?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Guys, help me on this one.. I got into an argument with hubby lol so, I am a Canadian citizen but living in Russia atm with my husband. We applied for sponsorship Outland. If both of us are here, does it make us wait longer than those ppl, who are living in different countries?
Personally I don't think there's any clear evidence that this is the case. (Or either way really)

One thing that could is if they have doubts / request additional information about your intent to return to Canada. Not really much way to predict that (although you could guess based on what evidence you provided).

If you're very concerned about it, you can apply for TRV for him and/or return to Canada yourself. Or submit additional info about your preparations.

And we applied in similar circumstances from Russia, no particular issues (apart from covid delay period).

Reactions: valvlad

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Personally I don't think there's any clear evidence that this is the case. (Or either way really)

One thing that could is if they have doubts / request additional information about your intent to return to Canada. Not really much way to predict that (although you could guess based on what evidence you provided).

If you're very concerned about it, you can apply for TRV for him and/or return to Canada yourself. Or submit additional info about your preparations.

And we applied in similar circumstances from Russia, no particular issues (apart from covid delay period).
he doesn’t want me to go there super early lol afraid that we will cool off...
I have job offer, apartments, account in rbc.. should be enough..))
oh you’re from Russia too??)) how long have you waited? Or still waiting?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
he doesn’t want me to go there super early lol afraid that we will cool off...
I have job offer, apartments, account in rbc.. should be enough..))
oh you’re from Russia too??)) how long have you waited? Or still waiting?
Preparing to leave, i.e. docs received. Complicated move, we are many.