+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Application received November 17th.

Today, sponsor got a mail with application number stating that they are refunding us the additional $10 we paid for processing fee when we resubmitted our application (I'm guessing this was our own AOR1)
Later today we were able to link our application (biometrics on file from previous TRV, Sponsor approved)

Super relieved

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Application received November 17th.

Today, sponsor got a mail with application number stating that they are refunding us the additional $10 we paid for processing fee when we resubmitted our application (I'm guessing this was our own AOR1)
Later today we were able to link our application (biometrics on file from previous TRV, Sponsor approved)

Super relieved
I think you are right. Many different types of communication these days are indications of AOR rather than before when the 1st thing you heard was the letter saying we have started working on your app.

stephanie kavasoglu

Dec 28, 2020
Im sponsoring my husband and i need to apply for his csq now does anyone have any idea about the fees? I got lost on their website there are many things and numbers i couldnt figure out which one is the right one. If someone can help please

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
How many here have received the SA confirmation without mentioning which VO the application will be moved to?
I called IRCC but they said it’s still in Sydney and the secondary office is Beijing. I am not sure if that means it would be moved to Beijing VO.
PA is from India