+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Sent application Nov 18, received on Nov 23, 2020. Waiting for acknowledgement letter. Does anybody know how long it take to send it since the Govt declared that they will process the family sponsorship program faster back in Sep 2020?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/09/ircc-speeding-up-processing-for-spousal-applications.html
Very hard to even guess. Some Aug apps are getting AOR now so at least a couple months minimum, probably longer. Best thing to do is follow the progress on the tracking sheets to see what dates are getting AOR.

billpatty

Jul 15, 2020
Is it possible to link your application before receiving AOR? Or do we just wait for an email confirming receipt (AOR) and then link it? App received two weeks ago according to UPS tracking.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very hard to even guess. Some Aug apps are getting AOR now so at least a couple months minimum, probably longer. Best thing to do is follow the progress on the tracking sheets to see what dates are getting AOR.
Where can I find the tracking sheet ?

AidaRo11

Dec 1, 2020
send my application on 17th Nov and received at Sydney CIC on 18th. We'r waiting for AOR1, perhaps after 2-3 months!

Dec 1, 2020
Hi All ,send my application and received at Sydney CIC on 18th Nov. Waiting for AOR.
With new updates of fast tracking spousal applications. can we expect a faster response ?

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hi All ,send my application and received at Sydney CIC on 18th Nov. Waiting for AOR.
With new updates of fast tracking spousal applications. can we expect a faster response ?
Right now it's hard to say. From the tracking sheet, some Aug 2020 applicants have already gotten AOR1, while some Mar/Apr 2020 have not. It seems really random.

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hey did you get any letter that says your application is received? Can you check online?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would application number be added on spouse online profile or person who is sponsoring the spouse.