NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they send us our paperclips back?
As long as they do not send back the application, I do not mind them keeping the clipls . Do you think they might return the application due to clips and staples ?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As jkjy said, just in 1 envelope is good with the paperclips, no staples, put your supporting docs after the form that the docs are for. Separate envelopes makes it harder for them to review it.
As long as they do not send back the application, I do not mind them keeping the clips. Do you think they might return the application due to clips and staples?

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
As long as they do not send back the application, I do not mind them keeping the clips. Do you think they might return the application due to clips and staples?
I don't know for sure if they will return the application.

But based on IRCC website this is their instructions:
  • Don’t use staples, binders, plastic sleeves, folders or albums to submit your application. Elastic bands for photos or paper clips are acceptable.
It's probably more likely that they will take a longer time to process your application if you have staples etc than to return your application?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I don't know for sure if they will return the application.

But based on IRCC website this is their instructions:
  • Don’t use staples, binders, plastic sleeves, folders or albums to submit your application. Elastic bands for photos or paper clips are acceptable.
It's probably more likely that they will take a longer time to process your application if you have staples etc than to return your application?
I haven't seen where an app was returned specifically for using staples. They say not to use them as all docs have to be scanned to upload for the file. Might get an agent in a bad mood, sees he has to remove all the staples and put your app back to the bottom of the pile. ;);)

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Can one mail in extra document after submission? I realized my PCC in the package i sent is the coloured printed copy of the original and not the actual original. They received my original package today via tracking, but noticing the mistake, I will like to mail my original PCC. Any advice on how to go about it?

Gur deep

Oct 26, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Doc's Request.
4-09-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2020
LANDED..........
04-09-2020
My application was received on 4 November 2020. Eagerly waiting for their reply. I applied for my husband. All the best to everyone!

Reactions: Inonoje and Nav6262

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can one mail in extra document after submission? I realized my PCC in the package i sent is the coloured printed copy of the original and not the actual original. They received my original package today via tracking, but noticing the mistake, I will like to mail my original PCC. Any advice on how to go about it?
I think they can accept a copy of original due to Covid. I have done same.

Reactions: UReginahopeful

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I travel to India while my wife's spousal outland application is under processing or we are not supposed to travel international while application is under processing?

Nav6262

Nov 3, 2020
My application was received on 4 November 2020. Eagerly waiting for their reply. I applied for my husband. All the best to everyone!
Same with me i applied for my husband outland file delivered on 4th November 2020, awaiting reply.