Jun 2, 2021
INDIA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21/11/2020
Med's Done....
4/01/2021
Yes, you can submit a new POF in a Letter of Explanation. If this could be a reason for processing delay it will speed up things once your file will be opened again for processing. You will only win extra time.
Thanks for your response. It won't have any negative impact right on the file like why I submitted that fund previously and now after 1.5 years why I am updating it

Aly.zaidi

Apr 21, 2021
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Hello,

I hope someone can guide me here, my AOR is November 2020 and I live in the UAE, I recently received an update on my application with my medical had passed automatically (after expiry in Oct'21) and IRCC has asked for some information including updated PCC.

I have lived in the UK and India for more than 6 months in the past and had provided with respective country's PCC in 2020. I have not visited UK since 2012 and I have only visited India multiple times for a max 12 days since my AOR, for holidays.

So should I get fresh PCC for UK and India or the old ones will work and only submit a new PCC for UAE?

I would appreciate if someone could help me..

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello,

I hope someone can guide me here, my AOR is November 2020 and I live in the UAE, I recently received an update on my application with my medical had passed automatically (after expiry in Oct'21) and IRCC has asked for some information including updated PCC.

I have lived in the UK and India for more than 6 months in the past and had provided with respective country's PCC in 2020. I have not visited UK since 2012 and I have only visited India multiple times for a max 12 days since my AOR, for holidays.

So should I get fresh PCC for UK and India or the old ones will work and only submit a new PCC for UAE?

For sure you need UAE PCC and since you didn“t live more than 6 months in the other countries since AOR - you can add a Letter of Explanation stating that as the reason why you wouldn’t update those PCCs. UK won’t be needed for sure, but you will need to fill a form where you will indicate all countries that you visited since AOR and for how many days. For ex - if you travelled as a tourist to 5 countries, you don’t need PCC from each of them.

Reactions: Aly.zaidi

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello,

For sure you need India PCC without a doubt if you're a Indian citizen and for UK if you've stayed >6 months need PCC which is very clearly given on the IRCC website.

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Hi all,

A question for people taking the upfront medicals route - how did you share the updated medicals with IRCC? Is it only through Webforms or do we also send any email for example, to the VO?

Thanks!!

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
For sure you need India PCC without a doubt if you're a Indian citizen and for UK if you've stayed >6 months need PCC which is very clearly given on the IRCC website.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

so for UK case, if you haven’t visited it since AOR your previous PCC is still valid

Gaurav Malik

Sep 2, 2020
AOR: Nov 03, 2020
Medicals Passed: Dec 11, 2020
Biometric Expiry date: August 2029 (New not required i guess, because I gave my biometric in August 2019 for a business visa)
FSW Outland - India
Update:
Received GCMS notes today,
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete

The only new item on my file is that it has been transferred to RROC
Primary Office: RROC
Secondary Office: New Delhi
Assigned to: RC-8695

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2022/02/07 10:28:52
Created By: JT26903
Updated Date: 2022/02/07 10:28:52
Updated By: JT26903
Restricted: No Label:
General Office: RROC
Text: In Queue for Support review.

Has anyone else seen the same update?
Any pros/cons of moving files to RROC?

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, I just received my GCMS and I can see that they didn't touched my file since June 2021. Last update was in Nov when the meds expired. In Oct 2021 I sent a webform to inform them that I appear as Married and my current status is common-law and I was never married...that log is nowhere in the GCMS (I received a confirmation via email that the new info was forwarded to the corresponding VO).
Good luck guys if you have one of the laziest visa office.

Info Sharing: In Progress
VO: Paris

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
FSW Outland - India
Update:
Received GCMS notes today,
Info Sharing: Complete

The only new item on my file is that it has been transferred to RROC
Primary Office: RROC
Secondary Office: New Delhi
Assigned to: RC-8695

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2022/02/07 10:28:52
Created By: JT26903
Updated Date: 2022/02/07 10:28:52
Updated By: JT26903
Restricted: No Label:
General Office: RROC
Text: In Queue for Support review.

Has anyone else seen the same update?
Any pros/cons of moving files to RROC?
I have the same, my file used to be in Accra, now RROC. AOR Oct 31, 2020. In queue for support review, updated on Jan 14.

Reactions: Gaurav Malik

SlimShady123

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys,

20th Nov AOR here.

Got remedical and ADR, and new PCCs request on 19th Jan.
Medical submitted 10th Feb. ADR and PCCs submitted on 13th Feb. Confirmation email received on 14th Feb.
VO is London.

What do you guys think i should hope from a PPR perspective?

SlimShady123

Aug 6, 2018
I reached out to my local MP back in December and they contacted IRCC for me. They told me eligibility passed, medicals extended until Oct 2022, criminality in progress, security not started. They said there was a bring forward date of Jan 31, 2022.

My MP office emailed again this morning and forwarded this:

“Following your enquiry on December 17, 2021, we received the following answer for the permanent residence application enquiry for ****

Please be advised that this file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.”

Does anyone know what this might mean? I didn’t email my MP again. They sent this email on their own so maybe it’s in the queue for final processing? Wishful thinking
How do you have a local MP considering you are not a canadian citizen or a PR holder?