+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The only note about Security is about Security data entry submission which is dated January 14, 2022. So I guess it must have started around that date.
Did you get a GU on that day or the next day? I have never seen "In Progress" for security, it's either "Not Started" or just blank in GCMS notes.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Did you get a GU on that day or the next day? I have never seen "In Progress" for security, it's either "Not Started" or just blank in GCMS notes.
I got a GU on January 13. I was not sure if it was genuine or some glitch due to system maintenance. I ordered my GCMS notes from CBSA which is why the Security information is not redacted unlike IRCC. If you order them from IRCC, you might see Security as 'blank' or 'Not Started' but never 'In Progress'.

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I got a GU on January 13. I was not sure if it was genuine or some glitch due to system maintenance. I ordered my GCMS notes from CBSA which is why the Security information is not redacted unlike IRCC. If you order them from IRCC, you might see Security as 'blank' or 'Not Started' but never 'In Progress'.
Got it. This is the most progress I have seen from CIO for late 2020 applicants, hope you get an update soon.

Reactions: workingmind

agamsingh3279

Feb 15, 2020
Crossposting. Please delete if not allowed.

This was probably asked already but I just want to throw it in in case someone has any idea or knew someone who has gone through the same. So I passed my remedical last month and like you awaiting for the golden PPR email. I have, however, received a PhD offer yesterday with guaranteed four year funding in one of the Canadian universities which means that I could somehow easily secure a student visa. I was wondering if this would in any way affect my PR application. I need to apply for my student visa asap (if I decided to accept the offer) as my programme will start in August this year. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
No it wont affect your PR application, but you would need a strong LOE explaining them why you opted for study visa when you have a PR application in process.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
No it wont affect your PR application, but you would need a strong LOE explaining them why you opted for study visa when you have a PR application in process.
I don’t think it needs to be “very strong” as we are living our lives and someone gets a job offer, someone gets a PhD while these guys waste 2 years on processing something that was promised to take 6 months only. It’s not a Master’s, it’s PhD, so go for it.

Reactions: fdelliott2
Dec 30, 2021
I don’t think it needs to be “very strong” as we are living our lives and someone gets a job offer, someone gets a PhD while these guys waste 2 years on processing something that was promised to take 6 months only. It’s not a Master’s, it’s PhD, so go for it.
Just what I thought! Thanks for the encouragement. Will apply for student permit.

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
From the latest GCMS notes....

AOR: 6 November 2020
Primary VO: Centralized Intake Office
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In progress
Info-Sharing: Complete

Fingers crossed for a remedical request as medicals are expired.
On which date these notes were generated?

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hello guys,

What are your thoughts regarding the new IRCC immigration Plan? how will it affect us ?

My AOR- FSW-Outland:
-Nov 9th 2020
-PO Rabat (Morocco)
-2nd Office: CIO
-GCMS Jan 2022 says eligibility passed / medical expired / security and criminality not started/ info sharing in progress.

do you think I should do remedical even without being asked for it ?

Please help @legalfalcon

bahmed.1993

Aug 18, 2020
Got the re-med request today. :)

AOR: 17 Nov 2020
Meds Passed/Biometrics: Dec 2020
(FSW-O)
Re-med Request: 24-01-2022.

Along with Re-med request, following documents are also requested. (30 Days Deadline.)
-Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
-Travel History Info Form
-Additional Family Info (IMM5406)
-Police Certificate
-Passport/Travel Document

Fingers crossed!

Hey Everyone,

Done with the remed, need some help regarding IMM5406. I am the only applicant but do I have to enter my parents and siblings details in the form (IMM5406 - Additional Family Info) or it's only needed to be filled if they are also applicant?

Last edited:

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
Hey Everyone,

Done with the remed, need some help regarding IMM5406. I am the only applicant but do I have to enter my parents and siblings details in the form (IMM5406 - Additional Family Info) or it's only needed to be filled if they are also applicant?
I received request to fill out IMM 5562 as well. How did you fill it out for secondary applicant as the form says “This must be completed by primary applicant”