+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Did you order from IRCC? Did they send you an extension email?
Did you sent them a follow up email?
Yes IRCC, no Emails were exchanged
However I am relaying on a friend of mine in Canada who kindly provided his official email and driving licence so i can submit the request

The first two GCMS were super fast
The last two now one took 2 months and the other is taking even more

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes IRCC, no Emails were exchanged
However I am relaying on a friend of mine in Canada who kindly provided his official email and driving licence so i can submit the request

The first two GCMS were super fast
The last two now one took 2 months and the other is taking even more
Same thing. No extension email was received from IRCC and it is taking more than 60+ days since I applied.

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Same thing. No extension email was received from IRCC and it is taking more than 60+ days since I applied.
They will send them eventually, the good news they will be a bit up to date
Last time i received my notes it was ordered in july nextafter was printed and delivered in SEP

No rush anyway, i do not really expect much progress
At this stage I have bunch of useless PDFs, waste of time energy and money

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
They will send them eventually, the good news they will be a bit up to date
Last time i received my notes it was ordered in july nextafter was printed and delivered in SEP

No rush anyway, i do not really expect much progress
At this stage I have bunch of useless PDFs, waste of time energy and money
It was more than a year since we applied and I am sure you are sick of this wait same as I am :/

Reactions: Rustom

saman.reza

Dec 1, 2021
I have a similar timeline and also FSW-Inland. I also got a similar ADR requesting Additional Family Information (IMM 0008). I have submitted the form and still awaiting any response from IRCC.
I received another email with my portal login stuff. Uploaded my photo and stuff now I am waiting for their decision.

Vinnerz

May 29, 2018
Hello everyone! It looks like that there has been some movement with FSW-Inland applications. Below is a summary of my case:
AOR: October 2020
FSW Inland
Married in December 2020 and spouse also had active express entry application:
AOR: November 2020
FSW Inland

We informed IRCC about our marital status in June 2021 (after we got our Marriage Certificate) via webform. We received no update on our files until Nov 25, 2021. Then on Nov. 26, my spouse got an ADR from IRCC regarding submitting my documents (a bunch of forms, Certificates, and Relationship Questionnaire) within 30 days. We submitted the documents in 2-3 days and after a week or so; her profile was updated and I was added as a dependent. After 2-3 days more; she got another ADR for submitting IMM 0008 within 7 days.We have submitted that document and are awaiting further response from IRCC. The two ghost updates we see are:
We are reviewing your medical results
We are processing your background check

I will keep the forum updated on our file progress and I hope the above is a bit of positive news!

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks @JM_X ! :)

For funds, case analyst couldn't verify my Scotiabank letter as folks at bank gave me a screenshot of their system with bank stamps instead of a proper letter. I wrote an explanation of it while submitting my other documents for employment thinking it will be just fine as it is Canadian bank. They raised ADR stating I need to show latest letter from bank else they will process it with what they have in file. I sent my TD bank letter and that worked out just fine.

For past employment, one of my employer had taken down their website. So, case analyst couldn't verify the employer. Fortunately, my work at that employer was well-documented across the web. I submitted over half a dozen web links from media articles and other trusted sources. I also submitted my income tax returns, and other related documents.
Did the ADR specifically ask you to submit the letter(s) in their format?