+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello all,

I'm thinking to order GCMS this month but I'm not sure what authority to chose (CBSA of IRCC). Last time CBSA took 5 months to send me the notes and IRCC 35 days. Do you know if something improved for CBSA or is better to request the notes from IRCC?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hello all,

I'm thinking to order GCMS this month but I'm not sure what authority to chose (CBSA of IRCC). Last time CBSA took 5 months to send me the notes and IRCC 35 days. Do you know if something improved for CBSA or is better to request the notes from IRCC?
Both are being unpredictable now. My IRCC notes are pending from 3 months, CBSA's from 45 days, but at least CBSA replied with extension notification email, no communication so far from IRCC.

Vinnerz

May 29, 2018
Hi,
I am a Inland-FSW applicant. My AOR is Nov 2020.

The latest update was my medicals being passed on Jan 2020.

a few days ago I got a request for "additional family information". Any idea what that might mean?
I have a similar timeline and also FSW-Inland. I also got a similar ADR requesting Additional Family Information (IMM 0008). I have submitted the form and still awaiting any response from IRCC.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Both are being unpredictable now. My IRCC notes are pending from 3 months, CBSA's from 45 days, but at least CBSA replied with extension notification email, no communication so far from IRCC.
Did you send a follow up email to IRCC? Did they reply?
I sent them one but no reply.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey November folks!

What happened with your medical exam status? Was it changed into you don’t need a medical exam on the EXACT date you went to do your exam a year ago?

Like you went to do your medical November 15, 2020 and on November 15, 2021 it changed into you don’t need a medical in your account?

The thing is-this date already passed for me but I still have YOU passed your medical in my account

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Hey November folks!

What happened with your medical exam status? Was it changed into you don’t need a medical exam on the EXACT date you went to do your exam a year ago?

Like you went to do your medical November 15, 2020 and on November 15, 2021 it changed into you don’t need a medical in your account?

The thing is-this date already passed for me but I still have YOU passed your medical in my account
It could have been changed but not reflected in your account
Keep positive one day it will come

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey November folks!

I gave my medical exam on Nov 7th, it was passed on Jan 5th but my GCMS notes said it's valid till Nov 21st and they expired exactly on Nov 21st, 2021. My guess is the panel physician uploaded results to IRCC on Nov 21st.

Reactions: upon

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
What do you mean by it have been changed?
Been changed what into what?
I mean if your medicals for example expires on 15th NOV and no changed in your GCKey interface it still could be extended for example for 6 months but not yet reflected in your account and still shows the old passing date.

When was the last time you ordered GCMS

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I gave my medical exam on Nov 7th, it was passed on Jan 5th but my GCMS notes said it's valid till Nov 21st and they expired exactly on Nov 21st, 2021. My guess is the panel physician uploaded results to IRCC on Nov 21st.
Can you please navigate me where do you see medical valid date in GCMS?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I mean if your medicals for example expires on 15th NOV and no changed in your GCKey interface it still could be extended for example for 6 months but not yet reflected in your account and still shows the old passing date.
Last time ordered 60+ days ago with zero response.
Did you apply for notes recently?
When was the last time you ordered GCMS