+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
This is what has been there since forever.

How about webform option? Would they share information about eligibility in that? Thanks
GCMS notes will give more details. E.g. a case processing analyst might have labeled the eligibility stage "recommended pass" so it's up for the office to give the final decision on that...Or it will show "review required" if he raises doubt about the documents you submitted, which won't be reflected in your app portal.

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Hi guys, I got an email this morning confirming I am in Canada.
EE- PNP(FSW) Aor 2020-Nov 23, never submit any additional file
see my signature for details

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
As other have pointed out, this would help

If you are referring to the information on your account page, the lack of updates doesn't mean that nothing has been done.

Contacting the Visa office handling your file or ordering your GCMS notes would be the only way to know exactly what is going on.
Only GCMS notes, webforms won’t give any detail

Ben_Liang

Jul 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

I logged into my IRCC online account this morning and I saw my PR status is "Application/profile updated" this morning.

When I clicked to my application, nothing has been updated and then the status is changed to "Submitted" again.

Anyone experienced it recently? what does this mean?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
@upperkoala When you order GCMS notes, be sure to order the detailed version and not the latest 10 page format that has nothing in it.

Dear other members,

Whats with the height and eye colour fiasco i am seeing on other threads? any clue?

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

I logged into my IRCC online account this morning and I saw my PR status is "Application/profile updated" this morning.

When I clicked to my application, nothing has been updated and then the status is changed to "Submitted" again.

It seems that you have a ghost update(GU), it could be a good sign or just system glitch.
Could you please let us know what is status for you background check? Is it we are processing … or your application is in progress?

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

Same case with me.

When I logged into my account today morning IST, I saw the status as 'Application/Profile updated'. When I checked the application, I noticed that the application status message has been changed to - 'We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you'.. whereas earlier, it had another line stating 'your application was last updated on ... '

Nothing else has changed. Review of Eligibility still shows - 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' and Background check is same as well - 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.

After I clicked on my application, the status again changed to 'Submitted'.

Reactions: KOKO_WAWA