Just called IRCC
Same status
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
info sharing in progress
Security not started
AOR 10 November
VO is CIO Sydney
What is the difference between CIO and CPC Sydney?
Criminality is taking a lot of time
I have ordered GCMS notes on 25 June and I think will be here by end of July.

Nkhalidvmc

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Just called IRCC
Same status
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
info sharing in progress
Security not started
AOR 10 November
VO is CIO Sydney
What is the difference between CIO and CPC Sydney?
Criminality is taking a lot of time
I have ordered GCMS notes on 25 June and I think will be here by end of July.
Criminality is usually a few minutes job, they look at your PCCs from the countries you have lived over 6 months and thats about it. So updating this task virtually takes under 10 minutes. After info-sharing is complete they normally update the security as well as completed. Security takes maybe a little longer because they reach out to other countries and a few other departments inside Canada for security clearance

Reactions: walnorez

Guru95

Jul 2, 2021
Criminality is usually a few minutes job, they look at your PCCs from the countries you have lived over 6 months and thats about it. So updating this task virtually takes under 10 minutes. After info-sharing is complete they normally update the security as well as completed. Security takes maybe a little longer because they reach out to other countries and a few other departments inside Canada for security clearance
I have never been in any other country. Still they are taking so much of time. Is there any way to Contact CIO Sydney?

Nkhalidvmc

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I have never been in any other country. Still they are taking so much of time. Is there any way to Contact CIO Sydney?
They are hardly working unfortunately under the pretext of covid so thats why. When they have a look at your application, maybe a case processing officer he or she will mark it as complete and then proceed with whatever the next steps are. Its just a matter of time. Hopefully all of us get our PPRs/COPRs soon.

Reactions: walnorez

Duduyems

Dec 14, 2020
What makes this tiring is the lack of communication from my regional VO (Accra).
I have sent multiple webform with no response.
My file had passed eligibility since January. It was sent to Accra VO that January with only Security and Criminality not started.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Category: PNP Outland
ITA: September 30
AOR: November 14
Upfront Medicals

still waiting for final decision
Is everything passed. In also in Nigeria but CEC outland. Every stage has been passed since june 29th 2021. Just waiting for final decision