+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

samnep

Oct 14, 2020
AOR Received.
19-11-2020
Just got the eCOPR this Sunday morning. Thanks to God and everyone in this forum. Wish everyone who is waiting will get the PR soon.
God blesses you.

AOR Novermber 19 ,2020
May 21, 2021 first email Confirmation Portal
May 25, 2021 second email for credentials and updated address and photo
May 30, 2021 eCOPR

VO Ottawa

Last edited:

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
FSW-Inland. Nov 03 AOR. This is the 2nd CGMS notes I order and still no progress on my file. Eligibility not even started. I don't understand how outlanders are being processed faster than those of us living and working in Canada.

If 6 more months go by, I'd be eligible for CEC. If my PR doesn't get approved by then, I'm going to cancel my FSW application and apply through CEC. This is just ridiculous.

FSW-O is not processed either since 2nd week of Feb, so which Outlanders you refer to is a big question. FSW-O and FSW-I are generally in the same boat. So far also PNP is there too.

Reactions: îleless and upon

surti0006

Mar 28, 2021
Just got the eCOPR this Sunday morning. Thanks to God and everyone in this forum. Wish everyone who is waiting will get the PR soon.
God blesses you.

AOR Novermber 19 ,2020
May 21, 2021 first email Confirmation Portal
May 20, 2021 second email for credentials and updated address and photo
May 30, 2021 eCOPR

VO Ottawa
were you cec inland? @samnep

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Just received a GU in my profile. Only thing pending was Security - Not Started. Hopefully security is started. BGC - we are processing
BGC Status will stay the same until COPR - already confirmed in other threads, so this statuses in account have 0 sense. What i figured out is that a lot of people received initial mails for portals but still waiting for credentials to log in there - including me. and IRCC agents are not aware when it would be provided - i called them on Friday, and the only thing i figured out that application is approved and now another unit (Virtual Landing Unit from OSC Ottawa in my case) is dealing with this - but agents don't have visibility on when this credentials would be provided as well as they don't know anything about further steps too..

Reactions: Suryarao611

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
@legalfalcon

Just got my GCMS notes today.
AOR - 16th Nov
No update since 7th Jan, 2021. Only medical passed and biometrics done.

What can I do in this situation? Looks like they holding it for RCMP report. But I haven't received any request for such report.

Notes attached.

Reactions: upon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

AOR - 16th Nov

What can I do in this situation? Looks like they holding it for RCMP report. But I haven't received any request for such report.

Notes attached.
The note that you see is your R10 note, or the completeness check.

As regards the RCMP report, that is based on the biometrics you provided. The fingerprints are sent to RCMP, which runs it through their system and sends the report to IRCC.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

There is no need to be concerned.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@legalfalcon

AOR - 16th Nov

Notes attached.
Are you inland?Your visa offices? Was your application transferred to different visa office?

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
BGC Status will stay the same until COPR - already confirmed in other threads, so this statuses in account have 0 sense. What i figured out is that a lot of people received initial mails for portals but still waiting for credentials to log in there - including me. and IRCC agents are not aware when it would be provided - i called them on Friday, and the only thing i figured out that application is approved and now another unit (Virtual Landing Unit from OSC Ottawa in my case) is dealing with this - but agents don't have visibility on when this credentials would be provided as well as they don't know anything about further steps too..
Okay, thanks. I received my gcms notes today and I could see all criteria is completed except Security. Hopefully the gold mail will reach my inbox to light me up.

covertagent

Nov 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I have received my eCOPR before BOWP is approved (was in pending status since last 3+ months), I remember in some thread you mentioned that I can claim the BOWP money back but unfortunately I could not able to search that thread in this forum.

Can you please help me with the steps I need to follow for the same?