+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
hello people,

I would really appreciate if some can explain following queries

I have submitted my application on 4th nov 2020. But in a year I'll be 29. So, what happens if my application has not been processed till then?
Would it be rejected or i will get an exemption?
Another thing I would like to ask is, how IRCC handles a file which has completed a year since its submission and a decision hasn't been made?
If you are worried about losing points, that will not happen as your age is locked as soon as you submit your file.

Regarding IRCC, I think the best way to sum up the way they handle files is : it will be done when it will be done.

In other words, they just want us to be patient.

Reactions: JRD0218

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
If you are worried about losing points, that will not happen as your age is locked as soon as you submit your file.

Regarding IRCC, I think the best way to sum up the way they handle files is : it will be done when it will be done.

In other words, they just want us to be patient.
Thanks buddy for the help

Reactions: sgoldsmith

Payeke

Jan 4, 2018
Thank you for your prompt response. The only reason I continued working was because of the expiration date of 2021 that was on the permit I was issued when I applied in 2018. I assumed this was fine as I was given a three year permit and that condition was only added because of the expiration date of my passport. Thank you again :(
And I will do as you have advised.
Spoke with two agents one on Friday and one today both have confirmed that everything was passed on my application as of Thursday. I submitted a letter of explanation Wednesday after their request. I’ve been told I should hear from the Montreal office soon. Does anyone know how long that might take? Agents couldn’t give a time frame. AOR Nov 27th inland CEC

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
Hi everyone!

I am a CEC applicant, AOR 12 Nov. I recently got a new job and will be moving from Manitoba to Ontario. Will that affect my pr application? I did not claim points for a job as my previous role was a contract position.

@legalfalcon if you have a chance I would love to hear your advise. Thank you.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone!

I am a CEC applicant, AOR 12 Nov. I recently got a new job and will be moving from Manitoba to Ontario. Will that affect my pr application? I did not claim points for a job as my previous role was a contract position.

If you did not claim points then it does not matter, it will not affect your PR application. Just keep IRCC informed about the change in employment via web form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone!

It has have no impact. However, just let IRCC know of your new address and that you no longer work at your current employment for which you claimed points. You do not need to provide any additional documents.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Do VO's figure out if siblings have submitted PR applications through express entry since their family member's information will be exactly the same?
Only if your claims points for sibling, will a check be done to verify the credentials. Similarly if your parents apply for a super visa then your older applications may be reviewed.

However, just because an applicant's info is similar would not result in other applications being checked, and checked for what?

IRCC will conduct Field Operations Support System (FOSS) check to verify the details of the applicant, and during security the names etc, will be checked, but not otherwise.

To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: seadrag0n

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
@legalfalcon good day. please I have a question for senior members and advisers, if one got paid in Cash for the first 6months of employment and then bank deposit moving forward. Would it create an issue when applying for PR? also what documents does one have to provide to prove payment for cash payments such as this?