+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nick0511

Dec 8, 2020
heyy guys,

want an advice for the application.
My application is submitted on November 16, 2020.
Biometrics given on December 29, 2020
medicals passed on December 21, 2020.

it’s been more than 4 months now and they are still reviewing eligibility requirements and processing background check.

The automated reply to customer service at IRCC still says that they didn’t receive biometrics yet. To confirm i called IRCC and asked why does it say that the biometrics is not done, whereas i gave biometrics on December 29 and see biometrics number on the online file submission.

The agent says that it still doesn’t show on the system here.

I already raised a webform regarding this issue and also have biometrics appointment booked for this wednesday.

Should i go for biometrics to service canada. Any advice on what to do.

@legal falcon any inputs please

Julz7482

Sep 2, 2020
Category: FSW
ITA: 12 September
AOR: 16 November
Upfront medicals
Hi guys,
Hope everyone here has had a good Easter break. Just had a quick question. If someone here could help me out that would be brilliant.
I had given my Biometrics on the 8th of March 2021, however the profile read "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

What would be the best course of action for this? should contact my local VFS centre to understand if they have no sent it across from their end?Should I wait a bitlonger? What would be the general wait time

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Upfront medicals
Hi guys,
Hope everyone here has had a good Easter break. Just had a quick question. If someone here could help me out that would be brilliant.
I had given my Biometrics on the 8th of March 2021, however the profile read "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

What would be the best course of action for this? should contact my local VFS centre to understand if they have no sent it across from their end?Should I wait a bitlonger? What would be the general wait time
I gave around the same date and got updated in my profile within 10 minutes.

you should reach out to them and let them know. it can be a system error. you must have a sticker behind your passport with these biometrics details. use that and request support from IRCC or VFS.

I would suggest call both, then drop mails and last resort twitter post.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Upfront medicals
Hi guys,

If you look around the forums, you will see that the issue is quite common and that everything is probably all right.

To get rid of any doubts, your best course of action would be to check the validity of your biometrics on the following page : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

Then, call or raise a webform enquiring whether IRCC has indeed received your biometrics enrollment data.

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys, I want to order GCMS/CBSA notes but doesn't know what website is better to avoid extension? anyone got it in around 30 days? Would be great if you can recommend a service! Thanks.

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone else receive a request from IRCC to provide residential address details?
Does it mean they are processing these files? I have applied for GCMS notes but its only been 16 days, so still waiting for the same.

FSW-O
AOR 3rd Nov
Medical Pass 11th Dec
Biometrics 24th Jan
Currently living in USA

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
If I am not wrong, currently they are processing MAY AOR's for CEC and they don't have any updates on FSW.

"
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 30, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application

"
This isn’t so accurate cause even August/sep CEC’s have got PPRs

Reactions: Odeku55

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
I saw a similar post in this forum. Someone around your AOR from the US recieved the same request. Curious to know what updates you received after submitting the answer to IRCC queries because my AOR is Nov 26 and I live in the US as well. I also want to let you know that one of my friends (a US resident who moved to diff country) received the same request in Aug 2020 and soon after that, he received PPR request. But, their local VO is closed so it's still pending.
Good to know, I have not responded to the request yet, just saw the mail in my inbox today. Wanted to check to make sure its not some kind of fraud.

Will update thread if anything changes.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey guys, I want to order GCMS/CBSA notes but doesn't know what website is better to avoid extension? anyone got it in around 30 days? Would be great if you can recommend a service! Thanks.
It's almost as good as coin toss whether you will receive your GCMS file in 30 days or if it's going to take far longer (Some/one GCMS provider has disproportionately been receiving 90 day extensions, so beware from where you request).

The unfortunate part is that IRCC has categorized 3rd party GCMS providers into tiers when it comes to extensions.

As a result some 3rd parties will fairly consistently receive 90 days extensions when you get gcms while others receive 60 day extensions if and when extensions are taken

These actions of IRCC were revealed in response to an ATIP request and are an undisputed fact.

CBSA on other hand has a better track; review this detailed comparison for requesting Gcms Notes from IRCC vs CBSA https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Ordered from Just for Canada 3 times, in December, in February and March. Each time received it in 30 days.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
hello people !
I read a post on facebook today, where one FSW-O NOV AOR got copr in march.
Am also curious to know how?

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Just Received My CBSA Notes from @legalfalcon website
Generated on 20/03/21

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
__________________________ A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 471 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 471 Total CRS Points Assessed: 471

@legalfalcon Has this been passed by the officer or the Assistant ?

Anyone Else has any Opinions ?
AOR -6th Nov
FSW-O
PS- My File Has Not Been Touched Since Jan 18 2021