+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

avishekkar89

Nov 9, 2020
We’re processing your BG check. We will let u knw in case of update.
By the way, the BG check status hasn’t changed at all after my Biometrics
Well that's actually Good news. Happy too see FSW files being processed
To give more context, my BGC status changed from in progress to we’re processing once before, when my Biometrics were updated earlier this month. But after today’s ghost update, nothing has changed, not even the BGC. It is still showing as we’re processing your application. Hopefully they’re making some progress...

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I received a ghost update today. AOR 3 Nov, Medical Pass in December, Biometrics done on 3 Mar. Has anyone seen a ghost update today?
I received one too. AOR 16 Dec. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a real GU. No changes reflected in the status, still the same thing since the start. My file is in the local VO, so I'm not sure if there's any movement. I ordered notes from IRCC and am expecting them in 3 weeks.

Reactions: avishekkar89

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Fsw inland

VO - calgary
Hey Naveen, congrats on your PR!

So you were in the FSW Inland stream with an AOR dated end of October 2020, right? So you got your PR in less than 6 months right? That’s exceptional.

Also, why did you say “after 6 long years?”. Have you been staying in Canada for 6 years as a temporary resident?

Because if you were already in Canada for that amount of time, CEC stream would have been easier for you, wouldn’t it?

Thanks and congrats again.

Last edited:

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
guys what is ghost update
in IRCC website,after login, it says your application is updated. When you enter your application for details, you find nothing new. Usually without email notification. This is what is called Ghost update. Usually it is regarded as good sign

Reactions: Kb1990

spacefootball

Jan 11, 2021
hey space football,

i am CEC Inland applicant AOR is the same date. medicals passed Dec 23 and biometrics submitted on Dec 29. No updates yet.

When did you get to know that eligibility was passed. I don’t see update on biometrics on call centre side but the biometrics number is updated on file.

I have the current status saying

reviewing eligibility and processing BGC.

Can someone please give me an estimate on how long will it take to get all stages passed.

legal falcon??? any inputs to this situation???
GCMS applied on Feb 23rd. Heard back on March 24th

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.