+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

HongKong_EE2020

Sep 1, 2020
Hi just to share, I go my GCMS notes ordered on Feb 19.
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Info sharing: completed

They have just got my HK police certificate delivered. Hope the criminality will update soon.
Would like to share my info as well
I'm a FSW-O applicant from HK

AOR was in August and have my GCMS notes ordered in November 2020

From the GCMS notes I was told I have passed my eligibility, criminality IP, security not started and info sharing as completed.

I called IRCC a few weeks ago and the agent told me the same status as it appeared on my GCMS - so basically 4 months without further update .

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hello,
I got my COPR on march 16th, I mailed my copr and Photo to the IRCC. Can we link the application on CIC. I tried but it says application not found.
We are in same boat. Let's try after few days as they may take time to enter our details in the database. Probably they enter the details once they open our mail. Do share the updates, if any.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
I ordered my GCMS notes on Feb 22nd and received them yesterday.
The case processing agent has reviewed my documents and information and has assessed my entire CRS points. No request for further reviews so far. Following was the information I saw from the Assessment section:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medicals: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

My question to the forum is:

My eligibility on the online portal is still "We are reviewing your eligibility......".

So if the Eligibility is "Passed" according to my GCMS notes, can I consider my eligibility is passed?

Not sure how to interpret the GCMS notes.
Yes you can consider your eligibility passed, on the online portal, it stays the same until PPR.

What stream are you on? Outland or inland?

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello,
I have question regarding the webform. Next month I want to raise a webform to ask about my application status but last time (1month ago) they told me that my VO is Paris. In this case, should I send a webform to IRCC Webform or IRCC Webform-Paris, or it doesn't matter, both of them can see the application status?
My last status was:
Criminality - Valid
Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not started

Not sure what "valid" means, from what I know it could be: documents accepted and checking OR entire criminality process is passed. I hope the last one :)

Reactions: Odeku55

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Hello,
I have question regarding the webform. Next month I want to raise a webform to ask about my application status but last time (1month ago) they told me that my VO is Paris. In this case, should I send a webform to IRCC Webform or IRCC Webform-Paris, or it doesn't matter, both of them can see the application status?
My last status was:
Criminality - Valid
Security - Not started

Not sure what "valid" means, from what I know it could be: documents accepted and checking OR entire criminality process is passed. I hope the last one :)
Since your application is in paris, I think you should send your webform to paris, and also criminality valid means it's passed.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi, is anyone's VO sydney? How is the processing speed of the VO?

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Anyone's file at CPC ottawa? I'll like to know your progress and compare to mine.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello,
My last status was:
Criminality - Valid
Security - Not started

@legalfalcon can you give me your opinion here? Thank you in advance :)