+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I applied for SP in July 2020 and PR in Nov 2020. I started studies online since I got an approval in principle back in Sep 2020. I don't recall mentioning it in my PR application because I don't think there is any question relative to this, or is there?
Well, there’s a question that have you ever applied to come to canada? If you have answered no to that question then it maybe a misrepresentation. If I were u I would have generated webform to update correct answer to that question

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
my AOR was on 29th Oct and medicals cleared on Dec 11 and Biometrics completed on 15th Dec. Me in canada and my daughter in India, she is a minor. Will this delay the process though she is in India and i am inside. Any comments ?

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this platform. my AOR was on 6th of November and I had biometric given in the past before so I have passed my biometric, I have passed medicals.

I know It is a stupid question to a lot of GURUS on this platform but what is your best advice to move my application forward?
I tried calling the 800 number but it keeps cutting, can I request a webform to find out how my application is doing, better still what is the process of getting a GCMS? do I have to Pay or there are free ways to get the GU? Also I am applying from the US... please I would appreciate a very very kind person answering my questions. God bless.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this platform. my AOR was on 6th of November and I had biometric given in the past before so I have passed my biometric, I have passed medicals.

I know It is a stupid question to a lot of GURUS on this platform but what is your best advice to move my application forward?
I tried calling the 800 number but it keeps cutting, can I request a webform to find out how my application is doing, better still what is the process of getting a GCMS? do I have to Pay or there are free ways to get the GU? Also I am applying from the US... please I would appreciate a very very kind person answering my questions. God bless.
You can do nothing. Just wait for IRCC get back to you. You can’t speed up the process.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Well, there’s a question that have you ever applied to come to canada? If you have answered no to that question then it maybe a misrepresentation. If I were u I would have generated webform to update correct answer to that question
oh! Well I answered yes since I have already visited Canada and I had a visitors visa. I will still send my new SP via webform just in case

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Observed that now my current status shows 'Submitted' instead of 'Action Required' as I have still not provided the Biometrics. Today I completed 1 month of receiving BIL.
Only the message has changed from "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.".
Has anyone else faced the same issue?