+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Folks, My AOR is 24th Nov and I got Medicals passed on 6th Jan ...
My question is around 'Completeness check' - R10 ' stage. Do we get any notification that your application is complete? or anything on those lines. Or we just have to assume that if we dont get any mails requesting more documents within 60 days we are good from the application completeness standpoint?
if you see a progress bar, then r10 is done

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
express entry
ITA- Sep 3, 2020
AOR-nov 16, 2020
Medical passed- December 21, 2020
Biometrics completed- Jan 4, 2021
Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Hi we have the same status on our application. Do you think it's a good sign for November aor?

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Biometrics are still going to be prioritised for students and family class as per Canada India’s latest tweet. This is frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: Sharanm7

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
You submitted your file on 28 Nov'2020 & received"MEP & BIL" ??
Yes that's what I said.
For those who did biometrics. Did it get updated on your profile. It didn't for me. I only have the biometrics date and the expiry date. I'm have a message " Your action is needed"

mangemort

Nov 28, 2020
Yes that's what I said.
For those who did biometrics. Did it get updated on your profile. It didn't for me. I only have the biometrics date and the expiry date. I'm have a message " Your action is needed"
I got it updated about 30 mins later. I did it today in Vietnam

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Yes that's what I said.
I did the biometrics on December 22rd. The biometric number and the validity date were updated that same day in my application page, but status kept reading "your action is required". Now, the status is back to "submitted", but the biometrics status is "we have not received your fingerprints".

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
Is this normal ? Do I have to contact IRCC to check why it's showing me that an action is required ? Or do I just have to wait ?

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Is this normal ? Do I have to contact IRCC to check why it's showing me that an action is required ? Or do I just have to wait ?
It's not normal, as far as I am aware. When I completed my biometrics everything went back to submitted and no further action required. I would contact IRCC via webform to check what is required as you have already completed biometrics

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon Had a query, could you please have a look.
Looks like my wife is at the initial stage of pregnancy(though not fully confirmed).
1. Is it necessary that I need to inform IRCC about this even though I have already passed my medicals?
2. How much this would impact my current progress of the application if YES.

Your inputs would be personally very helpful to me. Thank you.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I don't think it is normal, but judging from other threads, it seems that it is not a big deal, as long as the biometric number and the validity date appear in your profile. Indeed, there are cases where that status was never updated and yet, the person received her PPR.

Anyway, you can investigate via a web form or check your biometrics status via this page : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
I don't think it is normal, but judging from other threads, it seems that it is not a big deal, as long as the biometric number and the validity date appear in your profile. Indeed, there are cases where that status was never updated and yet, the person received her PPR.

Anyway, you can investigate via a web form or check your biometrics status via this page : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery
Thanks for your response, I actually checked the page you sent me and it looks like my biometrics are valid. I'll wait and see. Do I have to send a webform to fix the problem or no ?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks for your response, I actually checked the page you sent me and it looks like my biometrics are valid. I'll wait and see. Do I have to send a webform to fix the problem or no ?
If you want to have an official confirmation that your biometrics are fine, then the Web form is the only option you have.