Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2020
Med's Done....
04-10-2020
It does take time to close the application. If you have already requested IRCC to withdraw your application, you can continue with the new one and wait for the refund to be issued.
It’s a happy day for me today @legalfalcon . Firstly thanks for your response. They were indeed soothing. My profile got withdrawn today and I’ve been told to expect a full refund since my file wasn’t opened at the time withdrawal was effected. The error on my application was huge that it got me worried sick. Now I am relieved! PS: withdrawal took since 30 November 2020 till date. I hope this helps someone out there

Reactions: legalfalcon

safiq.s.momin

Jan 29, 2020
Hey, Anybody for Nov AOR still waiting for Medical status. I got my AOR on Nov 27th still no reply. Should I contact them or wait for few more days?

killswitch

Oct 1, 2020
Hey, Anybody for Nov AOR still waiting for Medical status. I got my AOR on Nov 27th still no reply. Should I contact them or wait for few more days?
Wait for a week or two. You should get an update any time now. The delay could be due to the holidays. Normally it takes about month and a half (at least in my case) before you get update on MEP. Good luck!

canadadreamertj

Nov 23, 2020
Hi Folks, My AOR is 24th Nov and I got Medicals passed on 6th Jan ...
My question is around 'Completeness check' - R10 ' stage. Do we get any notification that your application is complete? or anything on those lines. Or we just have to assume that if we dont get any mails requesting more documents within 60 days we are good from the application completeness standpoint?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I tried to reschedule mine today. Unfortunately, there are no appointments available anywhere in the US. Thank god I did not cancel my previous appointment. I called up the Detroit field office and they gave me the typical vague USCIS answer "If you don't see appointments, then there are no appointments"
I am guessing that all USCIS center would follow the same protocol, so I would tell you to bring not only the BIL letter and your passport, but also a print out of your appointment confirmation with USCIS.

My wife and I had our biometrics registered in December in Miami. We showed up with ours letters and passports, but we were initially turned away because we had not printed the "Appointment confirmation". I tried to explain that the instructions on the USCIS mentioned "print a copy of your appointment details IF you want to bring it to your appointment", but to no avail.

Luckily, I had screenshots on my phone, which I could print in a nearby UPS Store. We showed up 20 minutes later, with our documents and the printouts from a partial phone screen capture, and everybody was happy.

Reactions: RajKannan

wandrmnk

Jan 9, 2021
Here you go:

Download Textnow app if outside of Canada and create an account and choose Canada area code eg 647 google more if thats not available. Then follow the steps given below:

1- *CIC call centre*

(1-888-242-2100)

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed?
Is Security Passed?
Is Criminality Passed?
So I called CIC and they wouldn't say anything about why medicals is showing "Reviewing results". Probably because they might not have any further details?

The only thing I got is that my file is being processed by CIO, Sydney, NS. Are rumours about that office being too slow to process applications true?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Folks, My AOR is 24th Nov and I got Medicals passed on 6th Jan ...
My question is around 'Completeness check' - R10 ' stage. Do we get any notification that your application is complete? or anything on those lines. Or we just have to assume that if we dont get any mails requesting more documents within 60 days we are good from the application completeness standpoint?
No notification. Once your medical passed R10 passed as well.