A little late with my update:

ITA: 14 Oct
AOR: 4 Nov
MEP: 10 Dec
BIL: 10 Dec
Biometrics Completed: 15 Dec
ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS (called IRCC on 4 Jan)
GHOST UPDATE #1- 7 Jan
VO: SYDNEY, NS

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
Hey Guys, I am from India

Basic question: As VAC's are not taking biometrics requests and are giving priority to students / spousal visas, Did someone get an appointment for biometrics?

If biometrics are delayed, For how long does CIC extends the date?

Appreciate your response.....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your response @legalfalcon .

I withdrew my application 5 days after AOR due to inconsistencies in my work reference letter (AOR: 25 November, withdrawal letter: 30 November).

Withdrawal letter got acknowledged since 17th December saying it has been forwarded to responsible office for final decision.

Got a new ITA subsequently and submitted a new eAPR on 10th December.

However, yesterday I got an update on my profile saying my processing is 24% in progress. It makes me wonder why they would not give a final decision but continue processing my application. I guess they do not want to make a full refund .
It does take time to close the application. If you have already requested IRCC to withdraw your application, you can continue with the new one and wait for the refund to be issued.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hey Guys, I am from India

Basic question: As VAC's are not taking biometrics requests and are giving priority to students / spousal visas, Did someone get an appointment for biometrics?

If biometrics are delayed, For how long does CIC extends the date?

Appreciate your response.....
"Extension of biometrics deadline for permanent residence applicants who have not given biometrics within the last 10 years
If the biometrics collection site closest to you is closed, we’ll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics.
CIC is aware of COVID disruptions and automatically extend the date for biometrics."

You will find all the details here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Reactions: kchachap102

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
My AOR is Nov 27th, BIL was December 15th.

I have already submitted the financial statements including statements showing average balance for the last 3 months when submitting the application.
I did not show 6 months because I didn't have sufficient balance spread across 6 months.

Will they ask for a 6-month average balance statement after they have sent me the BIL? Is there any possibility?
Statement of Accounts showing necessary funds is fine. Statements should be an average of 6 months. FD holding statement works as long as it's holding the same since 6 months. 3 Months does not work. Talk to a counselor once.

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hi all. My AOR is 20th Nov, MEP 29th Dec. I want to now if my eligibility has started/passed and also my VO. What would be the ideal time to raise a webform or call IRCC? I'm thinking at the end of January.

Reactions: Ahamed06

wandrmnk

Jan 9, 2021
I received a "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" along with BIL. The only issue with my medicals was an unusually high BP (128/94). The doctor said as long as creatinine level was normal, it should be alright. But now that I haven't received MEP, what should I do next?

AOR : 24 Nov
BIL : 8 Jan (booked for 21st)

Bilalranjha

May 19, 2018
Category: FSWP
ITA : October 16th
AOR : November 26th
Upfront Medicals
Pakistan

MEP/BIL : January 7th
Biometrics completed and updated : January 8th
Progress Bar at 24% complete

So what is next step ?
Thanks in advance
I received an email from CIC "We updated your application status". However no change in my application. Is this the ghost update, IP1?