+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Can I apply for a NEXUS card (I am on H1B in the US and have stayed in the US for >3 years) as soon as I receive my PR card or do I have to wait for a while?

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Can I apply for a NEXUS card (I am on H1B in the US and have stayed in the US for >3 years) as soon as I receive my PR card or do I have to wait for a while?
I am also on work visa in US from last 5years. Can you explain what is this NEXUS card and what is the need for this?

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am also on work visa in US from last 5years. Can you explain what is this NEXUS card and what is the need for this?
It's for avoiding long wait times at the US-Canada border. I need it because I work near the border I would prefer to drive from Canada to the US for work.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
AOR 21st Nov and still nothing. I feel 20th AOR is going on and they might have just initiated with 21st. Hoping in couple of weeks would get an update.
Also, VAC in India would not be available till at least 31st Jan for EE candidate. So not sure if traveling to Dubai would be the only option for Indian Candidates :(

Reactions: Sharanm7
Nov 4, 2020
Hi, any with late Oct / Early Nov AOR who have received further updates in their account (apart from MEP and Biometrics completed)? IP changed to IP1 or received ghost updates? Pls share your progress :)

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Based on information in my signature, I have a few questions. Note: current status online:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

1. Do you think a new medical is needed since it wasn't expired on AR date of March 10
2. What stage am I in? I haven't seen Background check change at all, but I have had at least three ghost updates already (maybe four, lost count)
3. Do you think I should do RCMP check now - will I likely be asked to supply?

Thanks!

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
AOR 21st Nov and still nothing. I feel 20th AOR is going on and they might have just initiated with 21st. Hoping in couple of weeks would get an update.
Also, VAC in India would not be available till at least 31st Jan for EE candidate. So not sure if traveling to Dubai would be the only option for Indian Candidates :(
Yes - That's the only option. Nepal has major quarantine issues.

Reactions: sujd