>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

choprakash

Jan 12, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-11-2020
FSW- O , AOR: 10th Nov, Medical Passed and Biometrics letter : 16th Dec , Country : India

Question: Profile update says " Your action is required" and the only open pointer I see is " We need your biometric" . Is it normal for the profile status to be flashed as " Your action is required". Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Reactions: Sharanm7

Chinchudas

Jun 24, 2020
FSW- O , AOR: 10th Nov, Medical Passed and Biometrics letter : 16th Dec , Country : India

Question: Profile update says " Your action is required" and the only open pointer I see is " We need your biometric" . Is it normal for the profile status to be flashed as " Your action is required". Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Yes. Action required for biometric submission.

Reactions: choprakash

haris462

Jul 2, 2015
Usual for them to miss some applications? AOR 8th Nov. No update on medical or BIL. Hopefully will be exempt for biometrics since I did it in 2015.

Reactions: Dilipbharti

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category: FSW
ITA: 25th November 2020
AOR: 30th Nov 2020
Nationality: Indian
Residence: Bahrain
Medical upfront:
Biometric was given before:

Reactions: Raziz

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020

Hi. Congrats on your mep/bil.
Where is your country of residence? And do you know your VO? Thanks☺

Bilalranjha

May 19, 2018
Hello guys!

I have one important questions. I have recieved AOR. I took money from my father for proof of funds. I have submitted bank statement and letter from the bank. However, now I have read that I should have submitted a Gift deed as the money was from my father. Now, I am not sure what is the best course of action. I have the following options;

1. Wait and see whether the VO raises a question on the source of a sudden transfer of money and then submit a gift deed if he/she does.
OR
2. Submit a gift deed through webform now instead of waiting for the VO if webform upload would be acceptable.

Please, require opinion on this asap as my AOR was 26th November and I am expecting BIL in the first week of January 2021.

Many Many Thanks!
Hope you all have a good day!

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello guys!

I have one important questions. I have recieved AOR. I took money from my father for proof of funds. I have submitted bank statement and letter from the bank. However, now I have read that I should have submitted a Gift deed as the money was from my father. Now, I am not sure what is the best course of action. I have the following options;

1. Wait and see whether the VO raises a question on the source of a sudden transfer of money and then submit a gift deed if he/she does.
OR
2. Submit a gift deed through webform now instead of waiting for the VO if webform upload would be acceptable.

Please, require opinion on this asap as my AOR was 26th November and I am expecting BIL in the first week of January 2021.

Many Many Thanks!
You should submit it through web form if upload is acceptable..

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello guys!

OR

Many Many Thanks!
Please go ahead with Option 2. Let's not give any chance for the officer. Also, make sure your gift deed is drafted well.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hey guys, this might sound like a stupid question but as our Eligibility, Criminality and Security are cleared, do we see them as passed on our GC Key account or will they be passed in the background and we wont see any changes?

Reactions: Sharanm7

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Aor 13th nov
Mep/BIL 18th dec
FSW-O
Resident-India
Where do we go for biometrics, there does not seem to be a chance in India until Jan15th