>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear @legalfalcon , I am bit confused can you please clear the following doubts of mine:

1. The province mentioned on COPR is Ontario as mine PR is the through ontario province and city of destination is Toronto <--- does this means I cannot move out of Toronto or I can move anywhere in the Ontario province but not outside
2. In the stamp of Canada visa there is one expiry date ( and it is approx after 1 year , what is the meaning of this expiry date)
3. Since how long do I have to stay in Ontario province???
4. Major question is can I move anywhere in the Ontario province after landing in Toronto

Please help

Last edited:

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Automatic remed passed on May 24th 2022! No additional exam required since the one provided in my original November 2020 AOR. Got GCMS notes in Dec 21' stating they were extended until the end of 22', perhaps? Hoping this indicates they'll try to finish my app before that.

Reactions: ag2020

Kenny George

Sep 7, 2021
Hi All,

I am a FSW-EE Outland candidate. Below mentioned is the current status of my application :

AOR : November 4th 2020
COR : India
ADR (IMM5669), Remedical and PCC : April 12th 2022
Remedical : Passed on 6th May 2022
ADR and PCC Submitted : 10th May 2022
ADR Acknowledgement Email : 11th May 2022
ADR changed to "Not Applicable" in profile : 11th May 2022
Background Check : Still showing "We are processing"
Can anybody help by advising when we can expect our PPR as this month is my employment notice period.

Thanks.....

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Dear @legalfalcon , I am bit confused can you please clear the following doubts of mine:

1. The province mentioned on COPR is Ontario as mine PR is the through ontario province and city of destination is Toronto <--- does this means I cannot move out of Toronto or I can move anywhere in the Ontario province but not outside
2. In the stamp of Canada visa there is one expiry date ( and it is approx after 1 year , what is the meaning of this expiry date)
3. Since how long do I have to stay in Ontario province???
4. Major question is can I move anywhere in the Ontario province after landing in Toronto

Please help
As per my knowledge, you need to stay in the province for at least 2 years before moving permanently somewhere else. And yes you can move anywhere in the Ontario province but not outside.
I feel you can travel outside the province but just for couple of days or weeks.

Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

Aatman

Jul 11, 2021
Hi All,

I am a FSW-EE Outland candidate. Below mentioned is the current status of my application :

AOR : November 4th 2020
COR : India
ADR (IMM5669), Remedical and PCC : April 12th 2022
Remedical : Passed on 6th May 2022
ADR and PCC Submitted : 10th May 2022
ADR Acknowledgement Email : 11th May 2022
ADR changed to "Not Applicable" in profile : 11th May 2022
Background Check : Still showing "We are processing"
Can anybody help by advising when we can expect our PPR as this month is my employment notice period.

Thanks.....
Visa office?

GD06

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

Thank you for your information!

I sent an e-mail to IRCC New York and got a reply from them that I can mail my passport together with the original Ready for Visa e-mail and other requested documents (photos) to ANY VAC near me. So I mailed my passport and photos to NY VAC, and it has been dispatched from VAC to IRCC.

In case anyone facing a similar situation, I would suggest communicating with IRCC New York through CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca. They replied to my e-mail within one business day.