+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Saif_S

Jun 7, 2022
Hi, until now, I asked my current employer to give me an evidence of contribution for 6 months in 2020 (before AOR) and the last 6 months of this year and also I attached 12 pay slips (6 from 2020 and 6 from the last 6 months) this because in my country the pay slips are looking like someone wrote them in the notepad and then sent the to the employee. For the other 2 jobs declared, I attached the certificate we received when we left the company where it says the contributions for 6months or one year and a letter with the contribution for each company for 2015 and 2016. Also, I added a letter or explanation where I specified that I'm not sure the timeframe from when they request the pay slips and also don't know for which employer so I decided to provide them all what I have available and in case I misunderstood something and they need more info I'm at their service. My policy is better safe than sorry. :))
The request itself sounds vague to me its either 6 months of bank statements or Payslips ,there is nothing specific about the request. any random time frame ? in case of slips , how many ? going back 3-6 years back is not something that can be done especially if the employer doesn't have the records retained for more than a couple of years , once the records are archieved it will take more than 30 days to retrieve them especially if its an international corporate with thousands of employees.

I think ill go with this : provide them with what i have from my old job which is the last pay slip for each year i served , a letter from the bank that shows the last 6 transactions i received from my previous employer with the swift details , a bank statement that contains these transaction and highlight the transactions with the amounts. For my current job i was able to get a letter from the employer with the transactions and the amounts and ill combine that with the bank statement and swift details. Ive heard stories where the agent was not satisfied with the conditions and simply rejected the years of experience declared just because the income proof was not sufficient. What i dont understand is that my employment letters contained everything that they have asked for with the annual salaries and they were on official letterheads from known companies signed and stamped. When they ask for ADRs its usually alarming ( or at least thats what consultants say )

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

Please I really need your help. I'm adding my spouse to my PR application and i'm really lost! What should I do? what documents should I sent via webform and what forms should I fill out. It's urgent!!!

Please help me.

Thank you

GD06

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just got my PPR today! Please find my timeline as follows:

AOR - Nov 7, 2020
Remed request - Apr 23, 2022
ADR request (PCC & Schedule A) - Apr 25, 2022
ADR submitted - Apr 27, 2022
Remed pass - May 30, 2022
PPR e-mail - June 9, 2022

The PPR e-mail is from HKVO including instructions about how to mail documents for applicants in China. However, I am now in the United States and I notified them of the change of my address in Spet 2021. Does anyone know the e-mail of HKVO? I already sent them a web form to ask for the instructions for the U.S. residents. I plan to also send them e-mails.

Thank everyone in this forum for all your help!

Sabin@can

Sep 18, 2021
Nice. From what I've seen it depends on your VO whether your file will be processed quickly or will take more time.

I submitted my ADR of PCC & Schedule A on May 12th and also ReMed passed on May 14th but still no update.
While others have received PPR the next day after their ReMed passed.

Basically what I'm saying... it's all luck.
Remedical passed is almost a sane date.
Yes no ppr yet.

Sabin@can

Sep 18, 2021
COPR finally received today.

AOR: November 18 2020
Remed request for daughter only : April 4th 2022
Remed passed on profile : April 9th 2022
2 ghost updates this past week
Email received today for application approval
Almost same case
Received ghost update last week but still waiting for ppr.
Remedical passed in may 14

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys I just received a message that my passport has been dispatched, but until now nothing has been updated in the GIC account neither I have received any mail of COPR, is this usual as I am nervous infact I am not nervous I am hell worried

Last edited:

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

AOR - Nov 7, 2020

The PPR e-mail is from HKVO including instructions about how to mail documents for applicants in China. However, I am now in the United States and I notified them of the change of my address in Spet 2021. Does anyone know the e-mail of HKVO? I already sent them a web form to ask for the instructions for the U.S. residents. I plan to also send them e-mails.

HKONGIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
this might work

Reactions: GD06

Hankee

Jun 11, 2022
Would like to share my timeline with you. Just to say don't give up. You'll get it.

MPNP-INLAND with 2 dependents

AOR: Nov/2/2020
PAL: DEC/11/2020
MR: FEB/03/2021
MP: FEB/11/2021
Just wait...(silence & nothing happened)
JAN/28/2022 GCkey 100%
FEB/10/2022 MP extended
MAY/27/2022 Approval letter received, ecas shows "DM"
MAY/30/2022 Reply entry date and address to IRCC
MAY/31/2022 Photos submitted to portal
JUN/10/2022 ECOPR received

Appreciate all the knowledge granted in this forum. Wish all of you successfully get yours soon. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Cevapi

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
Hi everyone,

AOR - Nov 7, 2020

Did you refresh your pcc or submit the same ones you submitted in Nov 2020

varunsanjeevan

Sep 18, 2020
Hi,

We received an update on our profile recently. There was a pdf that stated the following:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

The pdf outlined steps with regard to the submission of passports, passport photos, etc. We applied for our PR through FSW Express Entry in November 2020 and arrived in Vancouver, Canada on work permits this April. I'm unclear on where I should submit these documents now that we are in Canada. Here are the instructions given regarding the submission of the package:

A) To submit your package while overseas: Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee. For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

@legalfalcon, would you have any insights on the submission process from within Canada.

Reactions: ag2020

jeeraRice99

Oct 14, 2021
Hi,

We received an update on our profile recently. There was a pdf that stated the following:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

The pdf outlined steps with regard to the submission of passports, passport photos, etc. We applied for our PR through FSW Express Entry in November 2020 and arrived in Vancouver, Canada on work permits this April. I'm unclear on where I should submit these documents now that we are in Canada. Here are the instructions given regarding the submission of the package:

A) To submit your package while overseas: Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee. For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

@legalfalcon, would you have any insights on the submission process from within Canada.
Got this update on my profile too. Looking confirmation that this is indeed PPR or not?