+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

d3ftar

Mar 19, 2021
I recently changed jobs. What documents do I need to upload via webform to IRCC ? Payslips from new employer and Experience Letter from old employer ?

Nov 2020 AOR
No updates yet and have not been asked to do a remed.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
I recently changed jobs. What documents do I need to upload via webform to IRCC ? Payslips from new employer and Experience Letter from old employer ?

Nov 2020 AOR
No updates yet and have not been asked to do a remed.
Expereince letter and last 6months payslip. New companies appointment letter and if you have payslips then the latest one. These are the things that I had provided and it worked.

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got my PPR request on 1st June.
You need to follow instruction on PPR letter and raise a request with VFS for passport pick up.
I never opted for premium lounge facility.
Since u hav opted for lounge facility, u will hav to pay only 1 way courier charges instead of 2 way courier charges!
COngrats for your PPR request, n yes I paid only for one way courier becoz of premium service , sent the passport on the very next day of my PPR i.e 26th May 2022 now just waiting for COPR

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Status change to "Not Applicable" for Review of additional documents. Does that mean acknowledgment of additional documents submission?I submitted Schedule A and PCC last week.

Reactions: ag2020

neelv1689

Apr 21, 2022
Hi,
I got a PPR request by email today (7th June).
But I had also sent a webform on May 9 for change of address. How do I check if my address has been updated OR any status on the webform request?
For the PPR request, I will be sending a self-addressed return envelope (so I believe my new address will be on it), but still wanted to know if the webform was processed?
Any guidance on this will be helpful @legalfalcon .

Thanks,
Neel

ahmeda02

Feb 10, 2021
eCoPR received today.

FSW-inland
AOR Nov 2020
ADR Mar 2022
GU May 2022
PR acceptance notification on June 2 (replied on the same day)
Portal log in on June 6 (replied on the same day)
eCoPR received on June 7!

Does anyone know what's next? Do I just wait for the PR card now? Do I need to sign the eCoPR and send it back to the case worker?

Good luck everyone :)

Saif_S

Jun 7, 2022
Hello guys and @legalfalcon, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.

Than you in advance for your help.

P.S. I also received the re-med request. AOR 20 Nov 2020
I received the same ADR , i only have the december pay slips for each year i served in my previous position ( 6 years , 6 pay slips ) , used these payslips for my taxes not sure if that will be sufficien. i will try to match these payslips with my bank account statements. My current employer ( remote job ) pays me through a 3rd party staffing company and the pay slips are generated automatically and sent to my email , i asked them for a letter to provide an official pay slips. anyone has experinece with this ? @legalfalcon your help is appreciated

Last edited:

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
eCoPR received today.

FSW-inland
AOR Nov 2020
ADR Mar 2022
GU May 2022
PR acceptance notification on June 2 (replied on the same day)
Portal log in on June 6 (replied on the same day)
eCoPR received on June 7!

Does anyone know what's next? Do I just wait for the PR card now? Do I need to sign the eCoPR and send it back to the case worker?

Good luck everyone :)
Hey Congratulations.
I wanted to ask when exactly was your medicals extended on the portal?

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
JUST got RFV mail, now can someone guide me what to do next???? and also while doing the biometrics VFS took around 3500 Rs. from me considering some premium lounge facility and now I don't know what was the benefit of it... I am totally clueless...

One more thing , i have just received the RFV mail, is that enough or do I need any message in GIC account as well??

Infact nothing has changed in the portal
Congrats !!! I also got a letter in my GC Key account today, where they have requested to submit my passport for stamping. If you have moved forward, pls share the steps with me too.

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
After a long journey, with HIS grace, I have received a letter in my EE Account, mentioning COPR today.

AoR - 17.Nov.2020
OINP
CoR - India, New Delhi
Primary VO - Yellowknife

Questions
1. Do I need to send the passports to NDVO or Yellowknife visa office.

2. There is a minor mistake in the COPR letter in my address. I have already shared the same with IRCC at the time of remedical. But, it's not corrected yet. Does it have any impact?

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I received the same ADR , i only have the december pay slips for each year i served in my previous position ( 6 years , 6 pay slips ) , used these payslips for my taxes not sure if that will be sufficien. i will try to match these payslips with my bank account statements. My current employer ( remote job ) pays me through a 3rd party staffing company and the pay slips are generated automatically and sent to my email , i asked them for a letter to provide an official pay slips. anyone has experinece with this ? @legalfalcon your help is appreciated
Hi, until now, I asked my current employer to give me an evidence of contribution for 6 months in 2020 (before AOR) and the last 6 months of this year and also I attached 12 pay slips (6 from 2020 and 6 from the last 6 months) this because in my country the pay slips are looking like someone wrote them in the notepad and then sent the to the employee. For the other 2 jobs declared, I attached the certificate we received when we left the company where it says the contributions for 6months or one year and a letter with the contribution for each company for 2015 and 2016. Also, I added a letter or explanation where I specified that I'm not sure the timeframe from when they request the pay slips and also don't know for which employer so I decided to provide them all what I have available and in case I misunderstood something and they need more info I'm at their service. My policy is better safe than sorry. :))

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After a long journey, with HIS grace, I have received a letter in my EE Account, mentioning COPR today.

AoR - 17.Nov.2020
OINP
CoR - India, New Delhi
Primary VO - Yellowknife

Questions
1. Do I need to send the passports to NDVO or Yellowknife visa office.

2. There is a minor mistake in the COPR letter in my address. I have already shared the same with IRCC at the time of remedical. But, it's not corrected yet. Does it have any impact?
Hey congratulations, now I would be asking you wat needs to be done further once me too receive my COPR, Congrats :)

Reactions: sanjeevpuri21