+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys and @legalfalcon, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.

Than you in advance for your help.

P.S. I also received the re-med request. AOR 20 Nov 2020

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Same for me. Ghost update yesterday. Remedical was passed back on April 9th. Still waiting
Keep me posted buddy... Lets hope we get the ppr this friday...
I just caught another Ghost update.. Now this is BS.. I think its just a network issue...

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Guys, for ADR, I am trying to fill my Schedule A. Under Personal history section, there aren't enough rows to specify all the details. How should I provide my additional details?

@legalfalcon and other seasoned members here, could you please guide me?
IRCC recommends to add the rest of the details in the blank page at the end with proper information, and attach it in the pdf. You and mention your UID number on it and sign it as well just to be on the safe side.

Bilalranjha

May 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

There is an update on my account. IRCC has asked me to submit the following documents;

1. Right to Permanent Residence Fees.
2. Copy of the passport
3. Request for medicals.

Now, I want to ask the respected members of this group that does this mean my eligibility has passed and it is a good sign ? Also, how do I pay the right to residence fees online ? When I go to the online page, created a new login with the email address (Earlier one was GCI Key), selected payment and proceed to check out page, it gives me an error "Your Session Has Expired". I have tried this on many browsers but it is still giving me the same error. Anybody can help me with this or guide an alternate method of payment ?

Your help would be much appreciated.
Many Thanks!

Reactions: binder1232

pllm

Nov 4, 2021
HAPPY NEWS TO SHARE!

FSW-O (a family of 3)
AOR: 7 Nov 2020
ADR (Schedule A and PCC): 8 April 2022 (submitted on 12 April 2022)
ADR (Renewed passport): 13 April 2022 (submitted on 26 April 2022)
ADR (Re-med): 28 April 2022 (done on 12 May 2022, submitted by clinic on 18 May 2022, and passed on 24 May 2022)
A ghost update on 30 May 2022
***PPR: 2 June 2022***

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys and @legalfalcon, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.

Than you in advance for your help.

P.S. I also received the re-med request. AOR 20 Nov 2020
No one received this request until now? @legalfalcon can you please share your thoughts regarding this? Sorry for spamming but I'm a bit pushed by the time.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello Guys,

There is an update on my account. IRCC has asked me to submit the following documents;

1. Right to Permanent Residence Fees.
2. Copy of the passport
3. Request for medicals.

Now, I want to ask the respected members of this group that does this mean my eligibility has passed and it is a good sign ? Also, how do I pay the right to residence fees online ? When I go to the online page, created a new login with the email address (Earlier one was GCI Key), selected payment and proceed to check out page, it gives me an error "Your Session Has Expired". I have tried this on many browsers but it is still giving me the same error. Anybody can help me with this or guide an alternate method of payment ?

Your help would be much appreciated.
Many Thanks!
Its a good news buddy, you may be near for the completion of your journey. You can tried on this link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

But before the payment may be assured everything.

Good luck

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
No one received this request until now? @legalfalcon can you please share your thoughts regarding this? Sorry for spamming but I'm a bit pushed by the time.
Hi, In my opinion, you can send the last 6 months salary slip for each past job. Also, for the current job for which you got points, you can provide the first & last 6 months payslip and bank statement which shows your Salary is credited to your bank account for all these months. If possible for you then send them all payslip and complete bank statements for the current job. It is no harm to send more payslip and bank statement to them.
I hope legalfalcon can tell you things in more details.
You can check these post as well. It may help you:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2020-aor-join-here.712526/post-10066215
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2020-aor-join-here.712526/post-10066219

Reactions: AlexB1234

Gaurav Malik

Sep 2, 2020
PPR Alert :)

AOR - November 4, 2020
Primary visa office- RROC
Secondary visa office- NDVO

Web form 1 raised to add spouse - June 19, 2021
Web form 2 raised to add spouse - October 8, 2021
Web form 3 raised to add spouse - Feb 23, 2022
Ack. received for Spouse docs - March 31, 2022

ADR, Red-med, Spouse BIL request - April 2, 2022
Uploaded Medical (primary and upfront for Spouse), Spouse BIL, Relationship Questionnaire - April 20, 2022

Web form raised for fresh passport - April 30, 2022
ADR (Re-issued Passport, validity less than 6 months), uploaded same day - May 20, 2022

and finallyyyy......
PPR - June 3, 2022

Thanks all!
Everyone who is waiting for PPR... you better believe it's coming!

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
JUST got RFV mail, now can someone guide me what to do next???? and also while doing the biometrics VFS took around 3500 Rs. from me considering some premium lounge facility and now I don't know what was the benefit of it... I am totally clueless...

One more thing , i have just received the RFV mail, is that enough or do I need any message in GIC account as well??

Infact nothing has changed in the portal
I got my PPR request on 1st June.
You need to follow instruction on PPR letter and raise a request with VFS for passport pick up.
I never opted for premium lounge facility.
Since u hav opted for lounge facility, u will hav to pay only 1 way courier charges instead of 2 way courier charges!

Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

chichukw

May 3, 2021
Reactions: ag2020

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Second GU this morning after Remedical was passed on April 9th. Hopefully this means approval is close
Well... So we both got two ghost updates back to back.... Well I hope we get our passport requests in the next release batch

Reactions: Kb1990 and ag2020