+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
I wish I knew. I’m inland. I have my MP reaching out currently for an update.
It seems some VO are fast and some are not. I saw in this and other groups some people are getting PPR in 1 to 4 weeks of submitting ADR and re-medical and some are waiting for more than 2 months. Not sure what is going on as IRCC is not transparent with their work. Only GCMS notes provide you some visibility but nowadays that too takes 60 to 90 days to get. Just waiting on VO mercy.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon hope you are well.

Is it necessary for the EE profile to show approved instead of submitted after we receive our visa and CoPR to fly to Canada ?

My friend got his copr and visa stamped but his profile says submitted not approved. His flight is within few days.

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
It seems some VO are fast and some are not. I saw in this and other groups some people are getting PPR in 1 to 4 weeks of submitting ADR and re-medical and some are waiting for more than 2 months. Not sure what is going on as IRCC is not transparent with their work. Only GCMS notes provide you some visibility but nowadays that too takes 60 to 90 days to get. Just waiting on VO mercy.
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/05/irccs-application-backlog-grows-beyond-21-million-people-0525204.html

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

NewHope2021

May 13, 2021
FINALLY!!! I just became a permanent resident of Canada today!

Here's my timeline:
FSW-inland (Ottawa)
AOR Nov 20, 2020 - eCoPR May 10, 2022

GCMS notes - May 2021:

Eligibility: Passed (Feb 2021)
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed (Jan 2021)
Info Sharing: In progress

Ordered GCMS notes twice since then and no updates made until now - Apr 2022:

Apr 25 - Schedule A request / Medicals extended
Apr 29 - Schedule A submission
May 2nd - Confirmation Schedule A received
May 4th - Ghost update
May 9th - E-mail asking if I am currently in Canada and details for the PR portal - I replied in 30min.
May 9th - 2hrs later - E-mail with credentials for PR portal: confirm status in Canada, add current address and submit photo - I submitted in the evening, same day.
May 10th - E-mail confirming status as a permanent resident. Downloaded eCoPR in PR Portal. PR card will be sent out via mail. Also the CIC website (application status) has been updated to approved!

Good luck everyone!!!

G446

May 10, 2022
I received a message in my account with subject procedural fairness stating that they pop have resumed processing my application for which they require updated information/document
Asked for schedule a form and proof of fund

1 Schedule A: Separate, newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) forms
 Must bear an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities
 Ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of 'Yes' Additionally, as a Provincial Nominee Program candidate under the Express Entry system, you had to demonstrate that you met the program requirements of one of the Express Entry federal immigration programs; you appear to be eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program. As a result, to determine whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada as a member of the FSW Class, they must meet the settlement funds requirement “in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations” pursuant to sub-paragraph 76(1)(b)(i) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. In order to assess whether you meet the settlement funds requirement, please provide:
 Letters from any banks or financial institutions issued in the last month which must  be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)  include your name and the current date
 list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
 include, for each current bank and investment account o the account numbers, and the date each account was opened o the current balance of each account, and the average balance for the past 6 months
 In order to include funds in an account under your spouse’s name only, you must prove you have access to this money. Please provide a letter from your spouse to specify that you have full access to this money for the purpose of settling in Canada The requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Is it normal I got this after three days of receiving re medical request

Nov 4, 2020
@legalfalcon My AOR is Nov 4, 2020 and my criminality was in progress since Jan 2021. My Pcc states that I do not have a criminal record. However, the agent decided to not pass my criminality as I had answered yes to a statotory question. It has been utter silence all the way till recently- I finally received remedical request which I have completed today. Does getting a remedical mean that I have passed all my stages?

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
FINALLY!!! I just became a permanent resident of Canada today!

Here's my timeline:
FSW-inland (Ottawa)
AOR Nov 20, 2020 - eCoPR May 10, 2022

GCMS notes - May 2021:

Eligibility: Passed (Feb 2021)
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed (Jan 2021)
Info Sharing: In progress

Ordered GCMS notes twice since then and no updates made until now - Apr 2022:

Apr 25 - Schedule A request / Medicals extended
Apr 29 - Schedule A submission
May 2nd - Confirmation Schedule A received
May 4th - Ghost update
May 9th - E-mail asking if I am currently in Canada and details for the PR portal - I replied in 30min.
May 9th - 2hrs later - E-mail with credentials for PR portal: confirm status in Canada, add current address and submit photo - I submitted in the evening, same day.
May 10th - E-mail confirming status as a permanent resident. Downloaded eCoPR in PR Portal. PR card will be sent out via mail. Also the CIC website (application status) has been updated to approved!

Good luck everyone!!!
Which email they normally use for communication?