+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Thanks for your suggestion respected member. I had gone to the Rpo but did not get any help from there. I have tried everything possible but I did not get any help. Need to wait for the appointment now.

What about you when is your appointment for Pcc and when is your last date to submit?
My appointment for PCC is on 1st April and last date to submit the same is 18th April.
I hope, I will get it in the required time frame.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have December AOR and everything in my profile is similar like your profile. We just needs to be hanged on and this waiting will be end soon.
My biggest concern is my family is pressurising for marriage and i m worried how this will affect my file

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Fingers crossed for you, Hope you get it on time
Thank you so much.
It is much needed.
My file was untouched for almost 15-16 months and now suddenly in 30 days they want everything, they could have given us at least 45 days, its stressing
Are they going to reject the file straight away if PCC not submitted on time?

Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Thank you so much.
It is much needed.
My file was untouched for almost 15-16 months and now suddenly in 30 days they want everything, they could have given us at least 45 days, its stressing
Are they going to reject the file straight away if PCC not submitted on time?
I dont think so they would reject the file if the LOE explains the reason for the extension of PCC.

I have already submitted my ADRs including including LOE for PCC. Let's see what happens.

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Hi Members,

I did My Upfront Medicals on 5th Feb. Raised webform the very next day with document that they provided.

Today, 22nd March I received Medical Request on my account. Although I have already submitted webform they did not update it.

I raise another webform today with the document that centre provided me.

Is any other option available in my account to upload directly? Can you guys assist me ?
Hi,

I am in a similar position. I did upfront medicals on 7th Feb and uploaded via webform. Now, I have received re-medical request. Did your medicals get approved finally? Did you send any communication other than uploading via webforms?

Thanks!

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, requesting your help

AOR: 3rd Nov 2020 (FSW-O)
VO: RROC
Got Married in: Feb 2021

- Raised multiple web forms to add spouse, but still no update on that till date

Today I received ADR for only myself:
1. Remedial req
2. New PCC
3. Passport copy
4. Form 5669

What would you suggest, how can I let them know about my spouse?
Should I somehow upload my spouse's documents in the same placeholder?
Or wait for them to raise another ADR?
Anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks in advance.
In the Same boat. Trying to add my newborn, no response despite multiple webforms. Received ADRs and remed request for me and my spouse now.

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I dont think so they would reject the file if the LOE explains the reason for the extension of PCC.

I have already submitted my ADRs including including LOE for PCC. Let's see what happens.
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion.
I have already made a LOE and will upload the same after my PSK appointment.

What about you? when you have to submit the PCC? and when is your appointment?