Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Oh Good. good.
I will also call them towards the end of this month.
Its only logical to wait for at least a month between calls, Unless We Get a GU

mzk4598

Sep 25, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Just received an application cancellation letter from IRCC.
FSW-Inland AOR 24 Nov
------------------
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
Canadian Education Credential:
o Proof of your completed Canadian credential (degree) was not provided with your
application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your
Express Entry profile. The letter of explanation and the transcripts you have provided with your
application have been reviewed, however, the documents provided do not overcome the
requirement of providing a completed Canadian credential (degree). Applications submitted
without proof of information provided in your Express Entry profile cannot be considered
complete.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not
identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
-----------------

Medical was updated on 6th Jan, So I assume that this might have happened after R10 stage. But I never received an ADR for RCMP, so not sure.

Context: Due to covid my university had scheduled my degree conferral in June 21. The same was explained in my graduation letter and transcripts that I attached as proof of graduation.

I have requested the university to send me the degree by post (would update about it later)

It's very sad that IRCC didn't give me a chance to send this document.

I am thinking to open a CSE after I receive my mailed degree.

Any advice would be highly helpful. @legalfalcon

• Sad
Reactions: fc123

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
FSW-Inland AOR 24 Nov
------------------
o Proof of your completed Canadian credential (degree) was not provided with your
application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your
Express Entry profile. The letter of explanation and the transcripts you have provided with your
application have been reviewed, however, the documents provided do not overcome the
requirement of providing a completed Canadian credential (degree). Applications submitted
without proof of information provided in your Express Entry profile cannot be considered
complete.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not
-----------------

Medical was updated on 6th Jan, So I assume that this might have happened after R10 stage. But I never received an ADR for RCMP, so not sure.

Context: Due to covid my university had scheduled my degree conferral in June 21. The same was explained in my graduation letter and transcripts that I attached as proof of graduation.

I have requested the university to send me the degree by post (would update about it later)

Well, you weren’t supposed to receive an ADR for RCMP. They request it only for some not for all.

Apply again when you have your degree.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Now I am worried. Due to Covid , my school can’t send my degree certificate to me but I have my ECA completed by WES and I included an Award confirmation letter and the email from my school saying they can’t print my certificate.

AOR Nov 24

This process is exhausting

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi all, long time no update because there has been no update at all - no GUs - but not to worry I know it is just a waiting game at this point!

I want to check with you about GCMS notes timelines - anyone received any recently? I applied via caipsnotes on 5th Jan so it's been about 35 days now and I haven't received anything, not notes or a 90 day extension. Anyone else received their notes or in the same situation as me?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hi all, long time no update because there has been no update at all - no GUs - but not to worry I know it is just a waiting game at this point!

I want to check with you about GCMS notes timelines - anyone received any recently? I applied via caipsnotes on 5th Jan so it's been about 35 days now and I haven't received anything, not notes or a 90 day extension. Anyone else received their notes or in the same situation as me?
Through CBSA or IRCC?

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Through CBSA or IRCC?
IRCC - I understand now that CBSA would have been the better choice as IRCC are more likely to issue 90 day extensions due to backlog but I haven't received an extension either, just radio silence

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello

I came to the US on an F1 visa. I got my H1B in Dec 2019. I have never traveled outside of the US since Aug 2016.
I haven't had my H1B stamped yet (valid till March 2023).

My Canada PR is processing and I expect it to be processed end of the year or early next year. So if I get my PR and I travel to Canada and I have to return to the US I need to get my Visa stamped in Canada.

Is first time H1B visa stamping in Canada (my home country is India) a good idea?

If not is there any other country I can travel to?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Now I am worried. Due to Covid , my school can’t send my degree certificate to me but I have my ECA completed by WES and I included an Award confirmation letter and the email from my school saying they can’t print my certificate.

AOR Nov 24

This process is exhausting
I think degree certificate is not required, just ECA and copies of provisional certificate and marks memos is enough. Maybe, degree certificate is required for Canadian education, not sure if provisional certificates are given in Canada on completing education.

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
IRCC - I understand now that CBSA would have been the better choice as IRCC are more likely to issue 90 day extensions due to backlog but I haven't received an extension either, just radio silence
Well, maybe you can order from CBSA and expect it within the 30days timeframe

Reactions: fc123

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I think degree certificate is not required, just ECA and copies of provisional certificate and marks memos is enough. Maybe, degree certificate is required for Canadian education, not sure if provisional certificates are given in Canada on completing education.
I just hope what I gave them is enough...fingers crossed. Thanks for your response

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
FSW-Inland AOR 24 Nov
------------------
complete.
-----------------

If you have a provisional certificate from your university stating that you have met all the requirements for graduation and that the degree will be conferred later, and you submitted this proof, you can request reconsideration.

This is the letter at the R10 stage, i.e. completeness check.

varunsanjeevan

Sep 18, 2020
Can u tell us how your journey was ? Like where you quarantined, what docs was expected. Thanks in advance.
Well, So me and my wife flew on the 5th of this month from Bangalore to Dubai. We needed a negative covid test certificate which was not older than 72 hours. So we got ourselves tested on the 3rd. We landed at 11am in Dubai followed by which we had to take on arrival PCR test as well which is free of cost. It took about 5 mins, that was it. We had booked our stay at Novotel, Health care city because VFS global at the Wafi mall is just a 10min walk.
Our on arrival test result took us about 15-18 hours, till then we had to stay at the hotel. We had scheduled our biometric appointment for the 8th so we had enough buffer time, just being too careful.
For Biometrics, all you need is
1. Passport
2. Biometric letter from your express entry application page
3. VFS appointment letter.

Its always better to plan upfront as there is quite a waiting list to get an appointment at VFS. We had to wait nearly 5 weeks. I think the next available appointment now would be some time in March.

For our return journey, we had to sign up on the Air Suvedha website and they'll mail you a pdf which you'd have to show at most check points in dubai and India on arrival. Bangalore had even requested a negative test certificate, we showed the same test results which we had got on arrival in Dubai. That worked for us.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Well, So me and my wife flew on the 5th of this month from Bangalore to Dubai. We needed a negative covid test certificate which was not older than 72 hours. So we got ourselves tested on the 3rd. We landed at 11am in Dubai followed by which we had to take on arrival PCR test as well which is free of cost. It took about 5 mins, that was it. We had booked our stay at Novotel, Health care city because VFS global at the Wafi mall is just a 10min walk.
Our on arrival test result took us about 15-18 hours, till then we had to stay at the hotel. We had scheduled our biometric appointment for the 8th so we had enough buffer time, just being too careful.
For Biometrics, all you need is
1. Passport
2. Biometric letter from your express entry application page
3. VFS appointment letter.

Its always better to plan upfront as there is quite a waiting list to get an appointment at VFS. We had to wait nearly 5 weeks. I think the next available appointment now would be some time in March.

For our return journey, we had to sign up on the Air Suvedha website and they'll mail you a pdf which you'd have to show at most check points in dubai and India on arrival. Bangalore had even requested a negative test certificate, we showed the same test results which we had got on arrival in Dubai. That worked for us.
Just an ADDON on the above.

If you are travelling back from Dubai to BOM(Mumbai airport) there is a mandatory 7 day quarantine in specific hotels(No home quarantine allowed)... This is a new rule and something even I was not aware off.
Hope this tip helps someone to make their plans accordingly.

Reactions: JRD0218