+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Haven't even received GU since medical passed
So quite worried.
I willl call IRCC on Monday
That's nothing to be worried about. We're still well within the normal timelines. And not everyone gets GU, doesn't mean there's no progress going on.

Reactions: JRD0218

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Sorry to hear that, but what is the 90 days extension for? To receive the notes instead of in 30 days?
It seems IRCC is so overwhelmed with GCMS notes requests that they need additional time (up to 90 days) to release mine though I dont think I am the only one who got this extension.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Anyone from November AOR ordered GCMS notes and received them on time? I got 90 days extension :mad:
I've also ordered them because I wanted to figure out whether my RPRF request meant that I have passed eligibility. I've ordered through CBSA, apparently more chance of those getting here on time. Let's see.

Reactions: workingmind

GD06

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Any FSW-O with AOR around 6th nov?
did anyone of you called IRCC and checked the status of eligibility ?
I called them a few weeks ago and only criminality was passed..
but I've seen a few people saying that their eligibility was also passed but they were mostly pnp or inland candidates..
any outland files picked up or not ??
I am FSW-O with AOR 7th Nov. I got a GU on January 22nd and called IRCC. The IRCC agent told me that my eligibility passed, and background checks not started. Also, I was told that my application is currently under processing at Central Intake Office (CIO). My background on the online profile was changed from "we are processing..." to "your application is in progress..."

Reactions: beyourownak

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
I am FSW-O with AOR 7th Nov. I got a GU on January 22nd and called IRCC. The IRCC agent told me that my eligibility passed, and background checks not started. Also, I was told that my application is currently under processing at Central Intake Office (CIO). My background on the online profile was changed from "we are processing..." to "your application is in progress..."
My timeline is similar to you
My AOR is of 6th Nov and I got the same ghost update on 19th with the same changes as you.
Ill call them tomorrow regarding my eligibility .
Thanks for the reply and congratulations on clearing eligibility

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Country of residence: India
Nov 13 Aor
BIL/ MEP : Nov 18
Biometrics done 22nd Jan in Nepal EE profile updated same day as Biometrics completed.

Waiting Patiently now for an update.

Dipz2020

Jun 5, 2020
I have question regarding US PCC, is it fine to get it online or do we need to get a hard copy of it. Can someone guide regarding it.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Received a ghost update on 24/01/2021. AOR 3rd November 2020. Did anyone else receive GU as well?
did you get any other ghost update before this ??
and did you observe any changes ?
What does your BCG says ?