+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon . Can you please advise. I applied for fsw (inland) in nov 2020 and then applied for trv in Jan 2021 as i am on pgwp.

will this trv applocation have any impact on the processing time for the pr application? In other words, will i be considered as an outlander cuz i applied for trv?

It's been 8 months since i applied for pr and 6 months since trv. Heard back nothing for both.

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
Hi All ,

I received my gcms notes today and my assessment status is as follows :-
Eligibility- passed
Security - blank with sec 15 on right hand corner
Medical - passed
Criminality - not started
Info sharing complete

I received my aor on nov 6 2020. My latest note on the gcms says : - no concern on eligibility based on review of case processing agent analysis and documents . And some other stuff ..

any idea what this means?

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hi All ,

Eligibility- passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing complete

I received my aor on nov 6 2020. My latest note on the gcms says : - no concern on eligibility based on review of case processing agent analysis and documents . And some other stuff ..

VISA OFFICE?

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
Hi All ,

Eligibility- passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing complete

Hi Amrita
Sounds like you're nearly there!
What does the Background Check on your GC key say? And if it is 'We are processing your background check, we will contact you if we need more information.', when did the status change to that?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon . Can you please advise. I applied for fsw (inland) in nov 2020 and then applied for trv in Jan 2021 as i am on pgwp.

will this trv applocation have any impact on the processing time for the pr application? In other words, will i be considered as an outlander cuz i applied for trv?

It's been 8 months since i applied for pr and 6 months since trv. Heard back nothing for both.
Under the last there is nothing a outland or inland. Based on whether your are physically in Canada or not, the issuance of COPR differs.

See #5,143

samk8129

Jul 7, 2021
Hi, I have a non-accompanying spouse and just received a letter today from IRCC stating that I'm required to pay RPRF for my spouse. Do you think this is an error since he won't be applying for PR? Any idea how to deal with this?

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
Got 60 days extension from CBSA.
Hi Amrita
Sounds like you're nearly there!
What does the Background Check on your GC key say? And if it is 'We are processing your background check, we will contact you if we need more information.', when did the status change to that?
Hi thanks , do you mean BG on my CIC application page? Then yes that’s the status and I don’t remember when it changed to that but it’s been a while since it changed.

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
To be precise a month or two maybe.
Thanks for the info, Amrita.
Unlike you I've not ordered any notes as of now. However,, my AOR and Visa Office are the same (if it's London, UK). My Background Check status is also the same as yours and it changed to that back in May.
Hoping and praying PPR comes soon.
Please keep me posted with your progress. Cheers!

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
Thanks for the info, Amrita.
Unlike you I've not ordered any notes as of now. However,, my AOR and Visa Office are the same (if it's London, UK). My Background Check status is also the same as yours and it changed to that back in May.
Hoping and praying PPR comes soon.
Please keep me posted with your progress. Cheers!
Hi , yeah. Please update if there are any updates on your profile . Good luck.

Reactions: CanWish

cjeannep

Jul 8, 2021
Hi everyone

FSW-O
AOR November 2020

I was hoping to get some help with interpreting the response I received to a webform.

I submitted a webform in June 2021, enquiring specifically about the status of my edibility and security stages.

This is the response I received (19/06/2021):

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
My question is: is the background verification referred to above the same as "eligibility"? Or did they just not address my request regarding specifically eligibility?

Any help will be much appreciated!

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi everyone

FSW-O
AOR November 2020

I was hoping to get some help with interpreting the response I received to a webform.

I submitted a webform in June 2021, enquiring specifically about the status of my edibility and security stages.

This is the response I received (19/06/2021):

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
My question is: is the background verification referred to above the same as "eligibility"? Or did they just not address my request regarding specifically eligibility?

Any help will be much appreciated!
Yes, background verification here refers to eligibility, which has not started yet.

Reactions: cjeannep