+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MusfiraMohd

Jan 25, 2021
I got a message from ircc saying thankyou we have successfully recieved your document. But, i havent submitted any kind of documents. Does anyone know what kind of a email is this ?

MusfiraMohd

Jan 25, 2021
How to fill vfs consent form for dependents??? In place of signature can i put the parents signature because the child is just 2 yrs old

jetlagmon

Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone, just wanted to catch up on everyone. I'm just going to depression for the past weeks... it seems that my papers has not moved as you guys can see on my signature below. It's really tough everyone :( all i can really do is pray... 2 years i have not seen my wife :(
I know man, this situation sucks ass. What VO did you guys end up in? If you're stuck in cpc-mississauga, the outlook doesn't look promising.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone, just wanted to catch up on everyone. I'm just going to depression for the past weeks... it seems that my papers has not moved as you guys can see on my signature below. It's really tough everyone :( all i can really do is pray... 2 years i have not seen my wife :(
Wats your VO

Oceanna

Jun 12, 2018
The current status in my online account changed to "application/profile updated" and then returned to "submitted" when I refreshed the page. I noticed that again the progress bar is gone. Has anyone else had the same experience recently?
I got a similar ghost update on mine and for me progress bar has been gone for ages and weird portions of sentences remained. Now most of that is gone and bizarre hyperlinking is also gone, but no updates at all since AOR2 at the start of November.

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Folks, any Outland applicant whose file is in CPC Mississauga got any sort of updates in past 10 months?? Any update for the matter of fact!!
I am just afraid if anything happened to our files or if they are all forgotten!!
I never saw a single update for any Outland files from Mississauga in past few months

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Folks, any Outland applicant whose file is in CPC Mississauga got any sort of updates in past 10 months?? Any update for the matter of fact!!
I am just afraid if anything happened to our files or if they are all forgotten!!
I never saw a single update for any Outland files from Mississauga in past few months
No updates from them since December 2019 for my file :/ so frustrating... but I know that an August 2019 applicant got PPR on January 2021 from them. They are probably working but really slowly :/

jetlagmon

Oct 23, 2019
I'm stuck in CPC Mississauga. This sucks!
It REALLY sucks for us. With that said, inland applications are getting approvals from that VO tho—so this has to relate to the travel restrictions in Ontario. If that's the case, cpc-m might only start touching outland applications after April 27 when travel restrictions ease up. Which sorta matches the new timeframe of 17 months that I've read around on this board.

But its kinda fucked up how 2020 outland applicants who got diverted to cpc-ottawa are getting approved.