+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Kremenchuk , poltava oblast. Last year I visited Ukraine for the first time. Flying there September 2 for 3 weeks

Reactions: Phalos

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Totally confused by the previous ‘two weeks’ argument. Were they trying to say someone received COPR in two weeks after getting PPR or like two weeks in total to get PPR after visa office move?

Last edited:

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
PPR to copr in two weeks, departed and landed about a week later.
Ah, well then I’m not sure why the surprise. That sounds reasonable. Sometimes it can be entirely luck based too.

My husband had to send his PPR to Auckland, New Zealand who sent it to Sydney, Australia on his behalf for processing. The day it arrived in Sydney somebody signed for it, processed it, and sent the COPR back to Auckland.

ALL on the same day.

Complete, utter, ridiculous luck.

Between my husband sending the PPR and the COPR arriving at his house was three days. (I could have kissed that employee.)

Which is probably the most frustrating thing about immigration. On the surface from our perspective it often seems like there’s no rhyme or reason for anything they do.

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

Well, I am still waiting for my husband's decision in the process. VO is Mississauga, although it was a Outland sponsorship, being the PA from Mexico. My husband is currently here in Canada with me, he travelled on July since he is exempted of the travel restrictions, therefore it does not matter that you still have no PR visa stamped in the passport, if you have the TRV stamped in the passport or the eTA your spouses are exempted and can accompany you in Canada.
Regards,

Reactions: armoured

zohra208

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone, does any one know if Delhi VFS is providing visa if I submit my husband’s passport??
Any information

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Approaching 10 month mark. How are you guys holding up?
Got our new notes. Was asking around about the meaning of some things. Seems our file was transferred to Vienna. But still not a single word from anyone since December. I don't know what to think any more.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Got our new notes. Was asking around about the meaning of some things. Seems our file was transferred to Vienna. But still not a single word from anyone since December. I don't know what to think any more.
I’d suggest you email the Vienna VO to ask if they received your file. You can tell them you don’t know where your file is since December and ask for an update on the file in case they’re working on it.

Reactions: Irena023

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
I’d suggest you email the Vienna VO to ask if they received your file. You can tell them you don’t know where your file is since December and ask for an update on the file in case they’re working on it.
I tried that a couple of times a month ago but always got a reply to contact IRCC or Canadian embassy in Croatia. I don't think they know Canadian embassy in Croatia is not there for visas and stuff like that. I don't know who to write really :(