+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

onyii_francez

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Is there anyone whose PA is from Nigeria? It seems the Nigerians have the slowest processing time. SA has been approved, bio-metrics has been completed and file has been transferred since December; however, there has been no update since then or even the request for medicals.

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Is there anyone whose PA is from Nigeria? It seems the Nigerians have the slowest processing time. SA has been approved, bio-metrics has been completed and file has been transferred since December; however, there has been no update since then or even the request for medicals.
My PA is as well from Nigeria. The file has been transferred to Accra VO since December but still waiting for medical. SA and Biometric have all been completed. My estimation based on the MR is April according to what I have seen on the previous months, 5 months from application received. All the best!

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My App was received oct 1st but they started processing nov 2nd. Medical passed dec 16th and biometrics done , nothing after that two month waiting.
Did you try calling cic to see what is the status of your application ? When I called last week they told me it was still in Sydney but that my secondary office will be London and this week I got the transfer email . Maybe try calling and ask where is your file maybe you missed the transfer email .

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
Did you try calling cic to see what is the status of your application ? When I called last week they told me it was still in Sydney but that my secondary office will be London and this week I got the transfer email . Maybe try calling and ask where is your file maybe you missed the transfer email .
That is such a great idea. Could you please pass me the # of cic for calling them.

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
That is such a great idea. Could you please pass me the # of cic for calling them.
1-888-242-2100 then do 2-1-1-0 options to speak to someone .
You have to call from Canada tho and make sure the person calling is the representative so the information can be given. Also call early in the am or else it’s hard to reach them I usually chose the French language option it’s less busy then the English .

Reactions: armoured

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
People around my timeline have received either DM or PPR but am just sitting ducks without any update. :p
I called CIC today but no luck, just same old- Your profile is in process, estimated time is always 12 months, blah blah.

App rec- Nov 18
Bio and Medical passed
File transferred to Mississauga on Dec 31
App Received in PA side- Jan 7
No update since then.