+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello friends, please i sent a message to CIC through the web form concerning my application status and they sent a reply to my husband requesting him to submit IMM 5475 which states, to release information to an individual.
Please is it possible to upload the IMM5475 form on the web form,and how can we upload that document on the webform.
All suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Thank You.

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hello friends, please i sent a message to CIC through the web form concerning my application status and they sent a reply to my husband requesting him to submit IMM 5475 which states, to release information to an individual.
Please is it possible to upload the IMM5475 form on the web form,and how can we upload that document on the webform.
All suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Thank You.
Just fill it in print sign then scan it back to the computer and submit as a file on webform simple its a representative form so you can have access to the info

hs17

Jan 14, 2020
PA has done medical and biometric. Just waiting now and waiting. How long to wait?
Secondly, the sponsor (myself) visited my wife (PA) in winter. Should the PA upload air plane tickets and proof of visit right now?
OR should we wait until file is transferred to LVO?

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hello,

After the ghost update yesterday on GCKEY, i just checked ECAS and it now says “in process” on the PA side.

Done with medicals and biometrics. additional docs have been submitted and under review since last week.

Could this mean Passport Request is coming?

thanks!!

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
ECAS showing on both Sponsor & PA " in process". It also shows below

1. We received your application to sponsor ******* on October 30, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 27, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 26, 2019.
We haven't received SA, Bio or Med as yet but it shows "in process" on both sides. Does this means SA was approved despite not receiving notice of it by email or mail?
Line 2 shows AOR1 which we received via email. Is line 3 AOR2 ?

I'm still learning/understanding this process. Can someone explain
1. Sponsor side ECAS should show ‘Decision Made’ that’s your SA and it will be confirmed with the email notification.
2. PA side ECAS should show ‘application received’ when the file move to another VO. After medicals are passed, PA side says they started processing application
Example:
We started processing *******’s application on Feb 1st, 2020
This is also considered as AOR2

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hubby received his COPR today... I guess there's really nothing else left to do other than plan to move?

but when/where does he apply for his SIN?
Hi dear, can you tell me, did you see your file has been transferred to Mississauga VO on ECAS or under GC ? I mean how did you find out which date and where it's been transferred? Thank you and very happy to see your file moving along so smoothly and fast!

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hi dear, can you tell me, did you see your file has been transferred to Mississauga VO on ECAS or under GC ? I mean how did you find out which date and where it's been transferred? Thank you and very happy to see your file moving along so smoothly and fast!

You should recieve an email as sponsor its similar to the first email that says you are eligible to sponsor . Mine came just as my SA email but it continues tonsay the file has been transfered to mexico vo. So maybe you want to go back tk your emails.