+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kanrav56

Jan 6, 2020
Hi friends. I had applied for my wife’s PR and the biometrics and medical was all done. I got a request today to pay the right of permanent residence fees. Which I paid right away and sent them the receipt. My question is, does this mean the file is approved? If so how long before she will get a passport request?

iamerickson

Dec 20, 2019
After i received my AOR1 last December 20, 2019 i haven't received any updates yet or biometrics/medical. I'm a little bit sad. But my ecas shows In Process. Anyone similar?

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
After i received my AOR1 last December 20, 2019 i haven't received any updates yet or biometrics/medical. I'm a little bit sad. But my ecas shows In Process. Anyone similar?
I Recieved AOR1 on Dec25 and no updates for me as well :-( . I have seen people with later AOR date already getting SA, BR and MR

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am yet to submit my application. I know there is no income eligibility on spousal sponsorship. As any sponsor who is unemployed submitted application?
Is showing considerable savings and mentioning through a letter that sponsor is not relying on any provincial benefits and eligible to support spouse through their personal savings enough for the sponsor approval?
Me. I'm unemployed because I'm on maternity leave. But they approved my eligibility as a sponsor within 2 weeks. Goodluck! Just be positive

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Only received biometric dec 6th still waiting for file transfer or any other next step my file is still in Sydney

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone
My ecas status changed from app received to in process today, does anyone know why this happened? It just went back a step
Thanks

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi everyone
My ecas status changed from app received to in process today, does anyone know why this happened? It just went back a step
Thanks
Where your app was transferred to CPC-M.? If yes then it’s a AOR 2 I guess and you will see DM in couple of days.

Chan_preet

Nov 14, 2018
Hello guys. I have been submitted my application in November and after Aor I haven't received any updates. My husband was on unemployment insurance when we submitted our application and he got his new job recently. We filled webform and sent employment letter to ircc but still there is no update from ircc. Do employment insurance delay the process? Is their any one who submitted his application under unemployment insurance and waiting for updates? Should I order GCMS notes?

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Sumit1075
Yeah the file was transferred to CPC Mississauga.
Thanks for the reply
When your app was transferred.?

dishad112019

Jan 7, 2020
how much time delhi office takes to process passport requests? also how many days after passport request we can expect COPR. in ECAS status is change to decision made but once we clicked on 'Decision made' the last line says medical passed no update after that.IRCC portal says 20 percent complete.

SweetCandy

Jun 15, 2018
i was in the similar position as you. Then out of sudden, i received Biometric, medical and SA within hours.
Be patient. My AOR1 was dec5.

Reactions: djgidwani