+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Pandacitaa

Nov 6, 2019
I forgot to sign of one part of the required documents but signed everything else. Do you guys know what will happen ?

Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone.
How long did it take for you to receive an acknowledgement receipt after mailing the spousal sponsorship to Mississauga or Nova Scotia from India?
Is it necessary to take the help of a representative or can I do directly on my own the process of application???

Principal Applicant India Hyderabad
Sponsor applicant Toronto.

VictoriaC

Jul 8, 2019
November 21st applicant still no AOR1 :(, it's good to see other applicants process moving tho, I'm still keeping positive.
Hi Trod94,
You may want to consider calling CIC.
I called and was advised that my application would be returned because I was missing the Police Certificate for Non-Accompanying Dependent.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone.
How long did it take for you to receive an acknowledgement receipt after mailing the spousal sponsorship to Mississauga or Nova Scotia from India?
Is it necessary to take the help of a representative or can I do directly on my own the process of application???

Principal Applicant India Hyderabad
Sponsor applicant Toronto.
r u talking about AOR ?

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hey guys, am I the only one who were stuck at AOR1? Application received on 7th November Aor was on 27th November. After Aor was no update. No biometric No Medical No SA?? Is anybody else who is in the same boat as me?
Me too! same situation