+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Today our papers has been moved to CPC Mississauga Visa Office ,
How true is it that CPC Mississauga processed papers faster than any other visa offices?
It's way faster than any other office. I have seen people getting it in 60-90 days from the date app received.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Who get the email for biometric and medical request? The sponsor or the PA?
If you linked an application to GCKey account, biometrics and medical requests will be attached there and the notification will come to the email of account's owner.

If you didn't link an application but you have a representative, all communication will come to them.

Otherwise biometrics and medical requests will come to PA's email.

Reactions: i_sanjana

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Today our papers has been moved to CPC Mississauga Visa Office ,
How true is it that CPC Mississauga processed papers faster than any other visa offices?
It's true. Mississauga processes files in 2-4 months whereas other offices' processing time can be up to more than a year.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Based on spreadsheets I've noticed around 75% of applications are processed in Mississauga. But there are some countries that look like have never been sent there.
These are likely largely countries for which more in depth security checks are standard. procedure. I'm sure for other reasons as well, but I'm referring to countries for which applications are rarely sent to Mississauga.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Why people are putting Moved To Visa office as Mississauga when PA is from India? I am confused.
Applications are forwarded to a visa office for further processing (eligibility/background checks) and you are notified of the same.
People who are putting the status must have received those notification, it's all normal.

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
So, you mean to say that even if PA’s visa office is in India (Delhi), still the file could be sent to Mississauga and not Delhi?
Yes, there is a high possibility. As per my understanding and the data I have seen, files with no dependents are moved to Mississauga vs NDVO.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Any good thing about this? What is average processing time for Indian applications in Mississauga?
Suggest you to go though the tracker and look at the previous/current trends to have a better idea. One thing to note it is the holiday season right now and one shouldn't expect any further action after this week till second week of January.

Reactions: babychikay

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello @Shehzad.P

In your signature its mentioned AOR2 on Dec 11th. Did you receive an email regarding this ? or Did a new status line added in ECAS under PA "We started processing your application on Dec 11th "

Thanks;
Chandra

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hello @Shehzad.P

In your signature its mentioned AOR2 on Dec 11th. Did you receive an email regarding this ? or Did a new status line added in ECAS under PA "We started processing your application on Dec 11th "

Thanks;
Chandra
It was a message in GCKey with a line added in ECAS regarding correspondence acknowledging receipt.