+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do we get the biometric request after the sponsor approval is completed?
Looking at the tracker for previous months, it seems most (all?) got the biometric request after the sponsor approval. Mostly rather quickly (from days to a few weeks), although some seem to have taken a bit longer to send out.

The tracker is overall a good way to get a sense if your own application's stages are within the rough min/max of previous months. There are always, of course, exceptions, and the tracker info is based on forum members' input (some may not be updating as diligently).

For example, october summary info shows almost all have received the AOR1, 80% have received the sponsor approval, and most of those that got the sponsor approval have already completed the biometrics submission (about 85% of those that got SA).

Reactions: Belarusian

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
Hi guys... My application was received on 18th Nov and got the Aor 1 on 17th Dec and ecas status says in process. I already paid my biometrics fees with my application. What will be the next step?

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi @takitfree : Can you kindly help me with one more query

I want to translate my whatsapp chatlogs. So, is it enough that I convert it into word and get it translated by a registered translator or " Do I need to get the whatsapp conversion notarised by a notary "

Kindly help me with the procedure, as I don't want to miss out any step
That’s an interesting question . The guide says any “document” not in english and french that is a photocopy (not the original) needs to be a certified true copy. To me a print out of your whatsapp chats is the original, and it’s not a “document” per se such as a passport or birth certificate. So I would say no. Just print it out and translate it . You should be fine .

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi guys... My application was received on 18th Nov and got the Aor 1 on 17th Dec and ecas status says in process. I already paid my biometrics fees with my application. What will be the next step?
Hi!
To the best of my knowledge I think it's Sponsor Approval (SA) and/or Biometric/Medical request

Reactions: i_sanjana

gracey31

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Today our papers has been moved to CPC Mississauga Visa Office ,
How true is it that CPC Mississauga processed papers faster than any other visa offices?