+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I was able to link our application. In our account it shows already biometrics number and expiry date. My spouse gave her biometrics in Sep 2019 for visitor visa. Will we be getting the biometrics request again ?, I already made the payment for biometrics
Hello, can I know did your Husband got Visitor visa in September?

randr

Dec 7, 2019
Montreal
I was able to link our application. In our account it shows already biometrics number and expiry date. My spouse gave her biometrics in Sep 2019 for visitor visa. Will we be getting the biometrics request again ?, I already made the payment for biometrics
Same situation here. My spouse had a visit visa from last year and the biometric number showed in our account. However, we still received a biometric request last week and she will have to do it again.
We already paid for it since IRCC's website stated that for spousal sponsorship she had to redo it even if she had unexpired biometrics from a previous temporary visa.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone know what change do you see in your CIC account once medical is submitted to the embassy?
There's no change after submission. Once it's passed, which is around 10 days after the submission, you'll see "passed" status and the date on GCKey.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hi Guys Med done on 17 Dec, when does the file move to visa office ?

And second after the Stamping of TRV on passport , how many days does the spouse get to come to Canada. I mean is there any expiry date on TRV ?

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017

And second after the Stamping of TRV on passport , how many days does the spouse get to come to Canada. I mean is there any expiry date on TRV ?
Hey, did you apply for TRV simultaneously? I was told by many people that spouse won't get TRV easily if the file is in process for PR. Please let me know your experience?

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hey, did you apply for TRV simultaneously? I was told by many people that spouse won't get TRV easily if the file is in process for PR. Please let me know your experience?

hi i think you misunderstood me.

I am asking when they ask passport for stamping , spouse get single entry visa , how many days expiry is on it ?

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Oh. I can answer that. The visa expiry is the same as the medical expiry date.

OK THANKS !!

My spouse visa says 14 April 2029 , so the visa will be till that date, so no need to rush .

Just out of curiosity , once we reach till here medical clearance and moving file to VISA office , there is no rejection ?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

TRV means Temporary Resident Visa, which usually refers to a tourist visa. So you're asking about a tourist visa in your question.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
TRV means Temporary Resident Visa, which usually refers to a tourist visa. So you're asking about a tourist visa in your question.
No tourist VISA

AS i mentioned , I am asking for stamping visa for spouse. IS there is specific term for that ? When the passport is requested by VISA office ?

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi All,

We received request for PCC from Japan for my spouse and the time limit provided by CIC is 60 days.

As per the people in Japan embassy, they said it might take between 40-90 days to get the PCC.

1. Can someone please guide me on how to inform CIC about this and ask for an extension ?

2. Is anyone aware of such scenarios, like now will our application processing will be stopped and resumed after PCC is received, or do they continue processing the application ?

Thanks in advance.