+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi All,

For additional document (PCC from Japan in our case) requested by CIC, do we need to send the hard copy or is it fine to upload the scanned copy on GCKey ?

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Got My AOR today. App received NOV. 25

Status Says: Pending Registration
Hi, how did you checked for your status? I tried to log in but I have a message saying that my username was revoked...also the link in the email is not working also. Please let me know how you checked your status. Thanks

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, how did you checked for your status? I tried to log in but I have a message saying that my username was revoked...also the link in the email is not working also. Please let me know how you checked your status. Thanks
Hey, are you talking about GCKey account or ECAS?

Reactions: Canada&CO

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
The GCKey. I only received my AOR. Do you think they will send me other email?
"Your username was revoked" sounds like you've had a GCKey account some time in the past, probably long ago, and now you're trying to login there and you can't. Is that correct? In that case you just need to create another (new one) account and then you'll be able to link your application there. On how to link an application you can follow this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Do you think they will send me other email?
Creating an online account is totally up to you, so you won't get another email from CIC.

Reactions: Canada&CO

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Hi!
I applied for family sponsorship. My husband is Outland (working in Doha) and I’m here in Canada on PR with my infant on his TRP. Any guesses if the child can receive PR sooner than the dad? His single entry TRP expires on feb 27 and I can apply for extension a month advance- but just curious to know if there’s a similar case and someone got an infant’s PR sooner? Timeline as below

File received Nov 4
AOR Nov 24
Started processing Nov 23
Biometrics letter for spouse Dec 5
Medical request for spouse and infant Dec 6
Sponsor Approval letter dated Dec 6
(Infant is on TRP with mother in Canada

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hi All,

For additional document (PCC from Japan in our case) requested by CIC, do we need to send the hard copy or is it fine to upload the scanned copy on GCKey ?
As I received instruction email, they said: "Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only."

1. Uploaded via MyCIC account.
2. Webform
3. Mail follownging the address they give me.

APPLE@0722

Jul 4, 2019
I'm the representative for brother's application, he's the sponsor, I just got the AOR1 from my email, if there's any message to the PA, will it be sent to my email or the PA 's email? Both of them has signed the representative form.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I'm the representative for brother's application, he's the sponsor, I just got the AOR1 from my email, if there's any message to the PA, will it be sent to my email or the PA 's email? Both of them has signed the representative form.
All communication should come to your email.