+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Judith28

Nov 12, 2019
Then you have to Validate, write your name through computer and sign it afterwards with hand in the same box. Click on the link given in the section for Schedule A form in the checklist. It will take you to the Guide. Read there, it should be mentioned there for your reference. CIC won’t accept the application if it’s not signed.

thank you.i read it thoroughly for many times tho but there is one form i can't even typed my name in signature box.i was wondering if I could just print out the form and write my name with signature.But I will try again hope I can able to write this time.

can i ask? in schedule A form what is the application number means?It is beside the UCI.I don't know where to get the application number.

thank you for your help :)

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I received SA approval today. Does that mean that the forms are complete and they won’t return my application? I am aware that they might ask for additional docs.

Reactions: Belarusian

jetlagmon

Oct 23, 2019
Just received a letter that our case is being moved to Mississauga. Our Medical hasn't been formally approved yet, in fact we are stuck doing some long term (6-8 week) medical exams.

ghamath

Dec 13, 2019
Hi, I have received a letter stating the application has been moved to Missisuaga office, but i haven't received the letter to do medicals. Is that normal?

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, my application was delivered on 18th November and I have not received any AOR yet. Also, i am unable to link my application on gc key. Should i be worried?
I am november 21st husband called this morning and they said its still early we are within the waiting time, don't worry we will hear from them soon.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I have received a letter stating the application has been moved to Missisuaga office, but i haven't received the letter to do medicals. Is that normal?
Congratulations !!

Can you share the letter how does it look like ?

Do they email it or its GC key

Thanks !

Last edited:

ghamath

Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations !!

Can you share the letter how does it look like ?

Do they email it or its GC key

Thanks !
They email the sponsor - The content looks like below

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ___________________ and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Sydney

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
They email the sponsor - The content looks like below

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ___________________ and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Sydney

thank you for the quick reply !!

I really appreciate !

We both have almost same time line one day difference. Hopefully i get the letter today.

And today is our Anniversary as well, could not ask for better gift . :)

Reactions: pranavkoutu