+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SRM (PAK )

Nov 25, 2019
probably you called and you were given a temporary number?
i didnt call to CIC . i jus try to link with GCkey first time. and my file linked to my GC key account and there are my UCI and applicaion number etc etc . they said your background check and eligibility underprocess

Reactions: Belarusian

SQu

Nov 26, 2019
my husband was able to link our application too, we only have the AOR1, he linked through his given name, last name and date of birth option.
For us its showing 8% complete.

Reactions: pranavkoutu

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
my husband was able to link our application too, we only have the AOR1, he linked through his given name, last name and date of birth option.
For us its showing 8% complete.
Congratulations. When was your application received ?

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I’m getting a little nervous everyone around my dates received their Aor. Does anyone know if an application is a bit complex (applied previously 3 yrs ago and withdrew it for personal reasons) because of it being a bit of a more complicated application due to withdrawal and reapplying later, does my file have to be seen by more then one officer to go threw it in details? Or it does not matter at this stage? Now I’m paranoid it’s going to be returned

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Are you able to link the application?
No I’ve been trying but I don’t have an aor and with all the other info they can’t link it. I know it can take a couple of weeks to get an aor but since everyone in November has been getting it so quickly I’m kinda worried since my application is somewhat complex and not a “by the book” perfect first application. My application got checked by a lawyer to make sure nothing was missing so I am sure all documents are there so are the signatures. I guess I’m just stressing seeing everyone getting an answer so quickly. So I was just wondering is it possible it has to go threw a couple agents before being accepted since it’s complex does anyone know of anything similar or heard of it ?

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi All,

How many days after the application is received we might be able to link the application on GcKey ?

My application got delivered on 18th November but while trying to link using PA's name, dob, passport, place of birth etc. I am not able to link it.

Last edited: