+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all!
New member here from Croatia. My husband and I have applied in November, application was sent on November 21st and received on November 27th. I was wondering how long does it take to get AOR?
Oh, and one more thing. Silly I know but... accidents happen and we had to create 2 GC keys but we're using only the 2nd account. Is it possible to delete the first one somehow (I can't remember the username or the password that's why we created the 2nd one :().
Thank you! :)
Check the tracker file, but roughly a month and a half to two months for AOR1.

I don't think there is any need to delete the other GCKey account, application can only be linked to one account, just use that one exclusively.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone.
Can someone help me pls.
We are currently filling out forms for Spousal sponsorship. I am (sponsor) a permanent resident here in Canada and my husband (principal applicant) is outside Canada.

My plan is after he signed all the forms, he's going to send the forms to me here in canada and I will submit it.

My question is is it possible to process the outland spousal sponsorship here in canada or it should be submitted where is the principal application (my husband) residing at present?

Need your advices pls and thank you
You can send documents from any country.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi all!
New member here from Croatia. My husband and I have applied in November, application was sent on November 21st and received on November 27th. I was wondering how long does it take to get AOR?
Oh, and one more thing. Silly I know but... accidents happen and we had to create 2 GC keys but we're using only the 2nd account. Is it possible to delete the first one somehow (I can't remember the username or the password that's why we created the 2nd one :().
Thank you! :)
HI welcome to tracker If it’s not difficult for you, fill in your details there, this helps other participants and you to keep track of the process.
Now applicants of NOV go fast (14-22 days between AR and AOR1) Good luck!
*You can only attach 1 account to Gckey (Gckey is automatically disconnected from the previous account)
If you have several accounts, do not worry, after a certain time (if I’m not mistaken it is 24 months), if you don’t use the account it will be automatically deleted

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

November applicants, please - do not change the formulas in the tracker! You should write only dates, other digits change automatically! It is also not necessary to change the color of the line - it changes automatically depending on the step in the process! Do not change the font and line width - do not label yourself -it interferes with other users. Let's respect each other.

Reactions: Canada&CO

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Check the tracker file, but roughly a month and a half to two months for AOR1.

I don't think there is any need to delete the other GCKey account, application can only be linked to one account, just use that one exclusively.
Ok, will do. Thanks...

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
HI welcome to tracker If it’s not difficult for you, fill in your details there, this helps other participants and you to keep track of the process.
Now applicants of NOV go fast (14-22 days between AR and AOR1) Good luck!
*You can only attach 1 account to Gckey (Gckey is automatically disconnected from the previous account)
If you have several accounts, do not worry, after a certain time (if I’m not mistaken it is 24 months), if you don’t use the account it will be automatically deleted
Thank you, I will try...I hope I do it right. 22 days is really not that long, we'll see what happens!
Thanks for the help!:)

Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I want to share my experience with Gckey: I sent letter in web form with scans. The technical service used my information instead of form 0008 (the country of Belarus), they used the info from the birth certificate (Republic of Belarus) - they answered that this was a mistake. I was able to attach to Gckey, without changing anything, but apparently they changed something there (my country`s name). Conclusion: write them with screenshots if you do everything according to the instructions, but only after receiving AOR1!:cool:

Reactions: satcan and armoured

SRM (PAK )

Nov 25, 2019
My file linked to GCkey but we not received the any AOR and GCKEY said your file received 7 November and application under process.

Reactions: Jupoleon