+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I dont agree that he or she will find the answer in september . They just asking usually what happens after a transfer SIMPLE !!!! Even if they are not November sub dont mean she cnt ask questions in here.
Jupoleon You are too emotionalo_O, take care of your nerves, the process of immigration is long and complex. I didn’t drive this person away, just only suggested a group where people with same timeline. (maybe he didn’t find it, so I even wrote a link) Instead of writing to me:p LOL, in that case it would be better if you answered his question

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Can we track a temporary file number?
you can use Receipt Number (IMM 5401) + ONLY sponsor`s info for ECAS
I read on forum that some call the IRCC and they received temporary number for Gckey or ECAS, but
if you didn’t receive the AOR1, you will only see there that they received your documents...
or did you mean something else?

Eric1993

Nov 25, 2019
Hey can I get some help? thanks in advance!
My student spouse open work permit got refused by November last week on the statement of
  1. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of current employment
  2. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of financial assests.
I have resigned from my current job for 2 months before I applied for the visa and I have added financial assests of 10000$.

Should I provide additional financial assests and apply asap?
Is it a must to have a job while I applying for the open work permit?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hey can I get some help? thanks in advance!
My student spouse open work permit got refused by November last week on the statement of
  1. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of current employment
  2. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of financial assests.
I have resigned from my current job for 2 months before I applied for the visa and I have added financial assests of 10000$.

Should I provide additional financial assests and apply asap?
Is it a must to have a job while I applying for the open work permit?
here applicants who do outland sponsorship (we don`t use OWP) about OWP better ask in groups inland

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks! when I put the receipt number, surname, dob and place of birth, i get “We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.” message. Am I doing something wrong?
I think you did all right (you wrote sponsor`s info?) just I was able to open it when they started - status in process

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Yes, sponsor’s info only and Mine reached there on 12th Nov.
i think on next week you will get news. Applicants of NOV go fast;) (in sunday they don`t work) sometime on saturday people get news in ECAS/e-mail/Gckey)
and welcome to tracker here you can watch timeline of people who hace same date 12/11/19

Reactions: IkOnkar

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Hello everyone.
Can someone help me pls.
We are currently filling out forms for Spousal sponsorship. I am (sponsor) a permanent resident here in Canada and my husband (principal applicant) is outside Canada.

My plan is after he signed all the forms, he's going to send the forms to me here in canada and I will submit it.

My question is is it possible to process the outland spousal sponsorship here in canada or it should be submitted where is the principal application (my husband) residing at present?

Need your advices pls and thank you

Jon0960

Jun 16, 2019
As far as I know for filing ANY spousal sponsorships they are all sent and processed within Canada...

"Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5 "

"Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4 "

I'm sure there's someone more knowledgeable about it than I am but this is what I take away from it... My wife sent me all of her forms after she signed them all and I mailed it into Sydney, Nova Scotia just recently.

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Hi all!
New member here from Croatia. My husband and I have applied in November, application was sent on November 21st and received on November 27th. I was wondering how long does it take to get AOR?
Oh, and one more thing. Silly I know but... accidents happen and we had to create 2 GC keys but we're using only the 2nd account. Is it possible to delete the first one somehow (I can't remember the username or the password that's why we created the 2nd one :().
Thank you! :)