+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am trying to link my account , but Its not going through .

My question is, Do Principal Applicants get first email from CIC ? Then only we can link the account or before too we can do it ?

Is the first email AOR1 ?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am trying to link my account , but Its not going through .

My question is, Do Principal Applicants get first email from CIC ? Then only we can link the account or before too we can do it ?

Is the first email AOR1 ?
AOR1 receives sponsor (first e-mail). You try to link too early! Many people couldn`t do this even when they received AOR1, only after a few days/weeks. Not all "October" have AOR1 yet. Don`t hurry.:D

tbee

Nov 4, 2019
Update:
I had said application was received on the 29th of October — turns out it was received a day earlier (28) .AOR1 received on Nov. 19th.
PA: Turkey

Reactions: Jupoleon

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Update:
I had said application was received on the 29th of October — turns out it was received a day earlier (28) .AOR1 received on Nov. 19th.
PA: Turkey
Hi, this is a group where people sent docs in November. I think for October you will find like-minded people here :) I don`t drive you away, don`t be offended please:p

Reactions: Jupoleon

tbee

Nov 4, 2019
No offence taken but had you referred to my initial message you would have seen my acknowledgment. “November-ish”.
Bye now.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
How you were able to link your online account to your application?!
Shouldnt we receive AOR1 first?!
in ECAS you can write receipt number IMM 5401 and if they start work - status in process=AOR1
i cann`t see my GCKEY because there limit - 5 attempts so...tomorrow i hope i can open this site and today/tomorrow i think my husband will receive official letter AOR1

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
in ECAS you can write receipt number IMM 5401 and if they start work - status in process=AOR1
i cann`t see my GCKEY because there limit - 5 attempts so...tomorrow i hope i can open this site and today/tomorrow i think my husband will receive official letter AOR1
I have the official receipt number but it doesnt say imm5401 it is the same?!