+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The table in My CIC account, where Bio metrics Enrollment date and expiry is shown, how and when will the dates populated there?
Whenever uploaded by the office/authority that did the biometrics (allowing for system delays). Ours was updated within 24 hours.

Reactions: IkOnkar

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am not understanding that I have got the bio metrics request and still the status is not IN PROGRESS but APPLICATION RECEIVED only!
Don't stress about this. am I correct that most of your notifications/requests have been in the last few days? It's pretty clear their systems are not always fully in sync (from outsider's perspective).

As a general point: I see a lot of questions like this here, small delays that don't seem to make sense. This happens with complex IT systems all the time - there are various subsystems, databases, linking between them, a series of systems flags that must be met before such and such notification happens but different ones for a similar notification that in principle happens at about the same time. Minor things that cause an exception/delay in one system but not another. Sometimes, some parts of the system (I mean the computer systems) are just slower than others. Sometimes a human has to intervene on one part (even if just clicking) and not on another.

There are ALWAYS little oddities like this in big systems. Most of them aren't important.

Note, I have no specific internal knowledge, just that I've seen similar in enterprise software as a user. It drives everyone crazy (esp if accounting systems at important times) but sometimes the answer really is 'it just takes a few hours/days for that system to get updated.' (Go get a coffee...)

Obviously if it looks weird for long periods, there may be serious issues worth looking into - to each their own - I just mean the short ones.

(For the positive spin on the above, the alternative would be a strict system requirement that everything happens in very precise sequential order, and only in that order - e.g. 'biometric request cannot go out until 'in progress' sequence entirely complete'. Short form, that would cause far bigger delays and hassles - small processing/handling issues would balloon and compound and possibly grind to a halt. It's some kind of principle in system design that strict sequencing should only be enforced where absolutely required; I used to fight with IT side on things like this in previous job all the time.)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hey everyone.
Happy to join you! The package finally sent and they received it on November 25th.
I added my stats in the excel.
The sponsor (me) is from Quebec, PA is from Uzbekistan but living in Kazakhstan.
Good luck to all of us.
hi! Glad to see you, maybe we will continue to go to Warsaw;):)

Reactions: Azimuss

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
How do you know if the file is transferred to pa’s visa office?
A sponsor will get an email with that info, then a line on ECAS will be added under PA's part saying We started processing your application on ...
And PA might get AOR2, but that's not always the case.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
A sponsor will get an email with that info, then a line on ECAS will be added under PA's part saying We started processing your application on ...
And PA might get AOR2, but that's not always the case.
Sponsor's email will look like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

behalf of Primary Applicant and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)

has been forwarded to the visa office in CityName for further processing.

And will come from Sydney.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
U was the only expert this group. Best of luck. Best wishes . thanks for your support
:oops:thank you so much. I often received personal messages. None of the people I did not ignore. I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP. and you are already experienced too;)

!By the way, I noticed a pattern. all my news came at the end of the week. probably there is some kind of algorithm for working with the file.

Last edited:

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
:oops:thank you so much. I often received personal messages. None of the people I did not ignore. I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP. and you are already experienced too;)

!By the way, I noticed a pattern. all my news came at the end of the week. probably there is some kind of algorithm for working with the file.
I was wondering do you only get transferred after biometric is done or it’s not related ?

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
i haven`t BIO request yet, i just payment later, med exam will be only 16/12
I got bio request but since my husband lives far from Kiev he will only be doing them one the 16/12 that’s why I was wondering is this going to affect the transferring or it’s unrelated I haven’t found any clear answers from other users on this forum regarding this it seems to be a little all over the place

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I got bio request but since my husband lives far from Kiev he will only be doing them one the 16/12 that’s why I was wondering is this going to affect the transferring or it’s unrelated I haven’t found any clear answers from other users on this forum regarding this it seems to be a little all over the place
i think - no, but it`s my opinion. bio - it`s just procedure "for statistics" (I previously said that bio does not affect anything. this is not an indicator that you will be approved or not approved. but two people assiduously assured me of the opposite...just no comments:cool:).

* i live in Minsk and will be do bio in Lviv or Kiev;) I haven`t bio but file go to VO

Last edited: