+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TootToot

Mar 10, 2020
Hello - out of curiosity, what is a pre-arrival letter? My husband's sponsorship was approved and I didn't receive any such letter?

Liban22

Dec 23, 2020
Somalia
Category........
Other
Congratulations
Can you share your timeline?
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2019.

We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

We sent you medical instructions on September 20, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on October 15, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2019.

We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

We sent you medical instructions on September 20, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on October 15, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
So happy to hear about you!
My application was received on 27 nov 2019
But i have not received any news after AOR2 in july